Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep JkU
Occupation
Theater arts
Didn’t get one😢

I have had my configuration confirmed since July and crickets.

Oh well. My Guide had been doing daily checks for me on his end, but he just got a promotion and I am not sure if my new Guide is doing the same.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

i actually had access to the R1S Shop back in Aug 2022. my access suddenly disappeared in Dec 2022. during that time there was not a single S that showed up so not sure if it was a mistake for me to have access or they were just testing it out.

unfortunately i did not receive the email to get access this time around. seems like the earlier order holder are getting it, which is right they should. anyway, heres hoping vehicles show up in the Shop s0ooo0n

Sponsored

Coast2Coast

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1981 Volvo wagn; 2006 Tacoma SR5; 2021 Toy Mirai
Got one and wondering how R1 Shop access affects a 50 month, long-standing preorder, if it does,

1. By accepting R1 Shop access, is the production of an existing preorder delayed in any way?
2. I've been scheduled for Q2 delivery. Does R1 Shop access affect a long-standing preorder?

OP
OP

astonius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars
Got one and wondering how R1 Shop access affects a 50 month, long-standing preorder, if it does,

1. By accepting R1 Shop access, is the production of an existing preorder delayed in any way?
2. I've been scheduled for Q2 delivery. Does R1 Shop access affect a long-standing preorder?
Good questions. If I get a chance I’ll ask my guide if it delays the configured order. I’m also slated for Q2 and not super flexible on my build.

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
No. This is exciting.

I believe I was basically a test mule for the R1s shop before they had enough to go into the shop as have some others here have been. Call on 1/6. Picking up vehicle 1/28 on East Coast.
So guys and gals, I just rant the numbers, 1385 days and 3.69 years from order date to pickup. Ordered May 2019 . . . . It almost does not feel real. As soon as I pick it up I am going to take it to a ppf shop for a week : (

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s

Check with customer service. I imagine accepting access would not but because you don't have to to take it.

Good for you for sticking with it. I too had OC but jumped on a BM interior. I think if you did not have OC you would have it already.

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
Check with customer service. I imagine accepting access would not but because you don't have to to take it.

Good for you for sticking with it. I too had OC but jumped on a BM interior. I think if you did not have OC you would have it already.
Also, I don't know, but from the invite you MIGHT have a guide check in your app and your login screen. They tend to know more. Good luck. Look forward to seeing pics of your OC if you stick w it.

Sponsored

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

MilliM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Polestar 2
4/19 preorder and also received yesterday. Fwiw I live within about 5 miles of the Irvine HQ (shouldn’t matter) and about 10 miles from the Costa Mesa service center.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

no to both your questions, it doesnt delay your order. its simply to give you an opportunity to take a different vehicle if you're flexible with the config.

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
Also got an invite to R1S shop last night. It’s been a very long time coming. Wife says she still wants the CY color.
Sponsored