Sponsored

Gen(R3)Xer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
These are great! I wish they did the two-tone thing, like MINI. A black R1T with a yellow roof and side mirrors would look sweet. Maybe some pinstripes.

Kaz109

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW XM, Ford Raptor, Audi S7
Occupation
Sales
I’m a simple man, El Cap or Midnight for me…. I really can’t wait to own my first Rivian, I’m almost tempted to pick up a R1S in the meantime but I don’t need a 3 row SUV ( already have a large two row) but I at lease wanna test drive one.

defcon888

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Occupation
Making money
Clubs

Canyon Red looks pretty (awesome). I love that there are multiple bright colors. Do they charge extra for those? Seems like a trend these days.
If they follow the model of the R1's, they will charge extra for anything other than White or Silver. I think we paid $2,500 extra for our Rivian Blue.

Sponsored

JasonK

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Have they even announced what colors will be on the R2? I think we are seeing a lot of colors that probably wont be available.

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer
Have they even announced what colors will be on the R2? I think we are seeing a lot of colors that probably wont be available.
No. Not completely. We know that that the color options will be somewhat different than the R1. Rivian people have said that at the couple show events. But it's not finalized yet. As of now, they have teased Evergreen and Slate for the R2 and the reveal prototype of the R3 is a new color that they have not named. I thought it was just LA Silver under funky lighting, but the MKBHD review noted it was a new color and Rivian has said it was a new color they're testing for the R2/R3 and that's all we know. The Teal color seems to be confirmed for the R3X as they have talked about it on the reveal car, but we don't know more than that.

For the R2 I'm really liking the Evergreen and Slate colors. I'm sure they will have a white just like the reveal car. The R3 reveal car seems to be LA Silver but with a greenish tint. It's more sparkly silver than Limestone. I'd like to see a very dark red or burgundy/wine color on the R2. Love the Teal on the R3X and I'd like to see some crazy colors on the R3X.

TBCreative67

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CR-V Hybrid, Kia Optima, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Regional Creative Director