First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T: El Cap, OC, 20AT, Off road package
Occupation
High Tech
Haven't Yellow & Red already been discontinued on the R1? Why would Rivian continue with slow sellers on the R2?

Additionally, what ever happened to the two new colors RJ previewed about a year ago? Won't we see these on the refreshed R1 or possibly save for the R2?

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired
Haven't Yellow & Red already been discontinued on the R1? Why would Rivian continue with slow sellers on the R2?

Additionally, what ever happened to the two new colors RJ previewed about a year ago? Won't we see these on the refreshed R1 or possibly save for the R2?
Yellow yes, Red no.

DuoRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T and an R1S
Occupation
IT

Red Canton has not been dropped. Launch green and Compass Yellow have been. Red is staying - all manufacturers have a red color.

Sponsored

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

The colors that RJ teased are Slate and Evergreen. As for which vehicle it shows up on, my guess is R2. R1 already has two greens and two grays. Just my 2₵

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

No new colors? Lame.

beyondgravity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

R2 can be had in any color as long as it would be R2 white. They better not add complexity to their manufacturing. As we see all these white Teslas, I hope they do the same and few colors for high premium. I know it is hard to pull back after folks get used to; but efficiency is important for cost cutting.

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

I hear they are doing pastels this time around.

macb00kemdanno

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model 3 SR+. 2023 Tesla Model Y LR

This isn’t by any means a guarantee, but usually the smaller and/or sportier vehicles in an automaker’s lineup have more daring the color choices are.

Sponsored

Gen(R3)Xer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
As my wife told me "When we get the R2, I want it to be a pretty RED"......Since we got the Blue R1T, I will let her get her dream color
Canyon Red looks pretty (awesome). I love that there are multiple bright colors. Do they charge extra for those? Seems like a trend these days.

Gen(R3)Xer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit

What colors were those?

VegasWeezy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium ER RWD
Occupation
Accountant
Man, nearly every color looks great. My favorites are the blue and launch green though.

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired