Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

That first pic looks pretty close in size to the R1S. Probably the angle but it makes me feel better about whether my big ass will look silly in it.
The answer to, “Does this R2 make my ass look big?” is always, “No.”

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

ive heard the R2 white is not the same as the R1 white - it apparently has a light grey tint. but in these pics it looks indistinguishable.

Sponsored

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

Start MAKING them this year please! especially the R3x!
With Fisker winding down, I think Rivian should see if Magna has any excess capacity to produce things sooner rather than later. If Magna (or another manufacturer) has excess capacity in Europe they could build R3X in limited quantity for U.S. early adopters willing to pay a higher price and then pivot to EU-spec R3 & R3X when Rivian has capacity in the U.S. to build domestically and they are ready to sell in Europe. While this wouldn’t be an ideal long-term strategy, I think market share and investor confidence would increase by having these vehicles on the road much sooner. I’m not a manufacturing person, so it may be that it wouldn’t make much of a difference in reality.

R1 EVY

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Clubs

How long before someone comments, "Cloud white? I was really hoping for cotton ball or ghost white." 🤦🏾‍♂️

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
ive heard the R2 white is not the same as the R1 white - it apparently has a light grey tint. but in these pics it looks indistinguishable.
Light grey with a hint of baby blue. It looks extremely nice in the sun light. At night you can’t tell. Also Cloud White is not the official name. I asked what the color was in Orlando and they told me it doesn’t have a name yet.

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Light grey with a hint of baby blue. It looks extremely nice in the sun light. At night you can’t tell. Also Cloud White is not the official name. I asked what the color was in Orlando and they told me it doesn’t have a name yet.
Is a reverse limestone. With Limestone we knew what it was called but not what the hues were supposed to be or what it looked like. Now we know all that but not what it's called.

tobidogger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S / Jaguar XE-S / Misc.
Occupation
Snowboards...
The building with the Dos Caminos sign was a sex club for decades. Used to see some pretty famous people there in the mid 90's...funny to see that part of town all gussied up. And how ironic, the location used to be a gas station...
Sponsored