First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T #9xxx, ā€˜86 Porsche 911, Factory Five 818C
Occupation
Corporate Pilot
Yes, this is the Shelton service center. The foreman gave me a tour last month. Its big, 82 parking places, office space, parts warehouse, at least 10 lifts. As of 4/28 - parking lot open, 6 level 2 chargers and 3 DC fast installed, owner lounge all set.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Columbia, MO is also online.

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Granger, IN shows as open

Supratachophobia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S
Clubs

Just drove by Toledo, Ohio location today. All stalls in, a tech with an ipad and an R1T seemed to be wrapping up some things. But site work and equipment install pretty much finished.

Last edited:

Whyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Just drove by Toledo, Ohio location today. All stalls in, a tech with an ipad and an R1T armed to be wrapping up some things. But site work and equipment seemed finished.
Is this a second location in the Toledo area? Surprised they would add another location so close to the Maumee chargers.

Sponsored

Supratachophobia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S
Clubs

Is this a second location in the Toledo area? Surprised they would add another location so close to the Maumee chargers.
This was by the Meijer. I'm not sure of another location. I was getting some sweet sweet free supercharging and looked down the row at this weird pedestal. Then I saw 5 more weird pedestals and an R1T.

Rgrin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
I passed by Lee Vining a month ago. All the pieces are there. Looks like they just need final cleanup and hookup.

Black Muddy Rivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'86 VW Vanagon
Occupation
Entertainment
Clubs

I passed by Lee Vining a month ago. All the pieces are there. Looks like they just need final cleanup and hookup.
Passed by Lee Vining a few days ago and it was in the same state. Looked like they were just waiting on some asphalt work. The cashier at the Mobil didnā€™t know anything, but the breakfast sammich was good.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

This was by the Meijer. I'm not sure of another location. I was getting some sweet sweet free supercharging and looked down the row at this weird pedestal. Then I saw 5 more weird pedestals and an R1T.
Been open since November if it's the maumee one.

Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps 1715271812839-lt

Dmartin

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T Quad - 21' Mach-e - 22' Model 3
Occupation
Electric Utilities
Iā€™ll keep checking progress at Groveland each time I visit Yosemite. Glacier Point Road should open sometime in May.
It's almost done, Grew up there and my dad still lives up there, he goes and talks to the crews there fairly regularly just to BS and get me updates lol. Stations are in and done, building is done, they have some pavement to do, and it sounds like the utility connection is currently being built.
Sponsored