Sponsored

Suspension raising every time I get in my R1T. Anyone else?

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

This is actually incorrect information. I was using kneel mode before I installed running boards. Knell mode is not even the lowest setting as Sport Lowest is nearly 1/2 inch lower than kneel mode is.

Kneel Mode lowered my R1S to the low setting, I verified by using a tape measure that Sport Lowest was lower and often use that setting to let the pups jump in and out of the back. I never saw the raising suspension message while using kneel mode on my vehicle.

IMG_3617.jpeg
Kneel turns off the automatic adjustment. If you have a leak, even a slow one and don't drive for a while, it'll be on the bumpstops until you either flip out of kneel, or hit 5 mph.
Sponsored

Mobius1

First Name
Asim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR; Ford Fusion Energi
Occupation
Technology
Mine has adjusted everytime I left my garage from day one, never thought otherwise. I don’t have kneel on and I don’t see a daily droop, but when we got back from a 15 day vacation in November, the front was 2” lower than the back, I took pictures for records but figured it was due to cold. I guess u should probably talk to them at service when I go in for my next appointment.

louisdeg

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Red Canyon/Forest Edge, 21” wheels
Occupation
Home inspector
I get that warning some of the time - more often in cold conditions and first drive of the day. I keep kneel mode on all the time.
Sponsored