Sponsored

countab45

First Name
aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
r1t white, locked tonneau in open position...
I opened a ticket two days about about my repair. today the ticket was gone. so I chatted to the nice lady. first available appt time is Aug 21st... 4 months. and they said they might need to keep it multiple days since I have TSB open on the truck. guess why I have them, no one ever told me to come in and get them fixed... amazing service depts we have. hopefully they don't damage the truck while its in their "care"...
Sponsored

edbeck

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software
Was just contacted by Rivian. My Monday appointment is moved out to May due to parts being back ordered. Sigh.
I originally had a May 1st appointment to fix mine, disabled since new. They called yesterday and moved the schedule up to this Friday (26 April) since the parts arrived early. Strange...

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
My PTC was stuck halfway opened a year ago and was fixed by mobile service. Last week while having windshield replaced I inquired about PTC and service put in a request for me. Got a call today to schedule PTC replacement for June 3rd. Happy camper!

Marchin_MTB

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Clubs

I originally had a May 1st appointment to fix mine, disabled since new. They called yesterday and moved the schedule up to this Friday (26 April) since the parts arrived early. Strange...
That’s great. Which SC? I’m scheduled in Denver.
Sponsored