Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T, 1976 Ford Bronco, 2018 RR Sport
Occupation
Medical Field
Just my luck…

Just got off work and called my guide… unfortunately my guide says rivian mistakenly sent that email on accident. He said he sees that someone sent it then immediately deactivated the “schedule delivery” link once they realized their error…

but he did confirm that the truck is now in Las Vegas so it should be any day now while they finish the inspection.
Awww, man what a tease! At least it arrived and you'll be driving it soon!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Riv I Am

Riv I Am

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Awaiting R1T - GW/OC VIN 171xx
Occupation
Health care
Turns out the mistake was not a mistake.

🎉

My Guide did some more digging, and long story short, my delivery date is this coming Saturday. That makes 21 days from VIN until email (and a text from the delivery center) arrived for pickup/delivery schedule. And if all goes according to plan, it will be 24 days from VIN until receipt of a new R1T!

the purchase paperwork online stated it has 100 miles on it already. I wonder if everyone’s paperwork says that and I’m curious to see the actual mileage upon delivery.

Will update you once it arrives. Anticipating possible hiccups but hoping for the best!

uthatch

First Name
Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Model Y, Bronco - sold for R1T

🎉

My Guide did some more digging, and long story short, my delivery date is this coming Saturday. That makes 21 days from VIN until email (and a text from the delivery center) arrived for pickup/delivery schedule. And if all goes according to plan, it will be 24 days from VIN until receipt of a new R1T!

the purchase paperwork online stated it has 100 miles on it already. I wonder if everyone’s paperwork says that and I’m curious to see the actual mileage upon delivery.

Will update you once it arrives. Anticipating possible hiccups but hoping for the best!
Im picking up on Friday and my paperwork also says 100 miles on it.

January 20th confirmed a vehicle form the R1T Shop and picking up on 2/17.

OP
OP
Riv I Am

Riv I Am

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Health care
Im picking up on Friday and my paperwork also says 100 miles on it.

January 20th confirmed a vehicle form the R1T Shop and picking up on 2/17.
Thanks! Good to the know the “100 miles” is par for the course.

Sponsored

Jhawk

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Highlander, Tundra
Occupation
Marketing
I live in the middle of nowhere Arkansas, so I’m expecting 6 months from VIN to delivery.
I took delivery at the Olathe, KS location. Switched from a max pack to a large pack on December 20th, the very next day was put into 8 steps, and took delivery exactly 30 days later.
Loving the truck so far after a month and over 2000 miles.

jasonphoto01

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Medical Field

🎉

Finally!

Rivian R1T R1S Your time from VIN to Delivery? Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 11.26.07 AM

jasonphoto01

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Medical Field
Congrats! Got mine on Saturday an hour earlier than they scheduled. Loving it so far!
Did you do delivery or pickup? If they offered pickup vs delivery, did they say how many days that would save you? I have a delivery scheduled for Friday but would drive the 30mins if I could get it a day or two earlier. I asked my Rivian rep but they suck and take forever to respond.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Man I've been waiting for that email. It's officially 1 month today since I got my "It’s time to begin the purchase process" 8-step email. My guide tells me the vehicle should arrive this week so maybe next?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Riv I Am

Riv I Am

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Health care
Did you do delivery or pickup? If they offered pickup vs delivery, did they say how many days that would save you? I have a delivery scheduled for Friday but would drive the 30mins if I could get it a day or two earlier. I asked my Rivian rep but they suck and take forever to respond.
They requested I do pick up. This is new, because Nevada previously did not allow it. But they just got the ability to do so. However, I live two hours away and was hoping for delivery. Even though they are currently trying to phase out all deliveries to cut costs, they were willing to do this as one of their last deliveries before doing pick ups exclusively. So I got lucky and got it delivered on Saturday. Which was actually earlier than any of the pick up time slots available.