First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, LR4, Wrangler
Occupation
Architect
Tesla SC showing available to Rivian owners with adapter on Rivian Nav and slightly behind in update on app. Rivian navigation shows large network along Florida Panhandle- same as used on Tesla, but phone app has not fully refreshed. Excited about the developments. Looking forward to the next step of receiving an adapter from Rivian. Btw- the A2Z website seems to be down- possibly a lot of traffic this morning! Making progress!
DeFuniak - The only Tesla site I need to make my monthly trip not so much of a burden. And the only one not showing as compatible even with adapter.....SMH.

Litup

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Toyota Tundra 21
Occupation
Portfolio Management
Supercharger access is available as of this morning for Rivians. If you don't want to wait for an adapter, there are companies that are selling them for $200 (A2Z, Lectron).

I think it will be quite a while before you get your free one from Rivian.

from what I can tell none of those will work with the superchargers.. they all seem to be level 2 ..

if you know of an aftermarket one that will be compatitable with the Tesla Superchargers please attach a link!

Thanks

sub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3

Sponsored

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lagniappeon30a.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford Bronco 2 door; 2022 Rivian R1S
Occupation
Engineer
DeFuniak - The only Tesla site I need to make my monthly trip not so much of a burden. And the only one not showing as compatible even with adapter.....SMH.
Good afternoon. A couple of options on both sides of DeFuniak- Crestview- Tesla/Evolution/Marianna/Panama City Beach. Some coming soon to Destin.

AlaVolt

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, LR4, Wrangler
Occupation
Architect
Good afternoon. A couple of options on both sides of DeFuniak- Crestview- Tesla/Evolution/Marianna/Panama City Beach. Some coming soon to Destin.
Yeah, there's also a single 60kW ChargePoint located at the south end of the 331 bridge over the bay (and it actually worked last time I stopped there). It takes about the same amount of time to charge more slowly there before heading north as it would to swing way out of my way and charge quicker at one of the adjacent locations to the east or west along I-10. It's just frustrating that the one charger I was waiting on doesn't appear to be compatible even with the adapter (not that I expect the adapter to arrive within the next month.) Crestview is my bailout spot in case the ChargePoint doesn't work.

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lagniappeon30a.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford Bronco 2 door; 2022 Rivian R1S
Occupation
Engineer
Yeah, there's also a single 60kW ChargePoint located at the south end of the 331 bridge over the bay (and it actually worked last time I stopped there). It takes about the same amount of time to charge more slowly there before heading north as it would to swing way out of my way and charge quicker at one of the adjacent locations to the east or west along I-10. It's just frustrating that the one charger I was waiting on doesn't appear to be compatible even with the adapter (not that I expect the adapter to arrive within the next month.)
Understand. Actually we tried the one in the apartment complex south of 331- you refer to recently- and it does work. It was down first time we tried a few months back. Let’s stay hopeful- perhaps Defuniak may be connected as well. Btw- they are building two more non Tesla SC in the new Walmart adjacent to Cumberland Farm on 98 and also by Watersound Origins- perhaps later than receiving adapter but a couple of other options I am guessing in late 2024.

Sponsored

AlaVolt

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, LR4, Wrangler
Occupation
Architect
Great! Both of those locations would be perfect for my Alys Beach site visits even if DeFuniak never opens up. If they'd put one near the Wal-Mart near Blue Mountain Beach I'd have plenty of options and no more range anxiety.

louisdeg

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Red Canyon/Forest Edge, 21” wheels
Occupation
Home inspector
They will be on the next boat.

Birdowin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T / Tesla model S
Occupation
Retired from construction.
I did get notified today that we now have access to Tesla superchargers. Now all we need are adapters. I hope we are not really waiting on Tesla, that could take years.