Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, Mini Cooper S
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Have any Canadians had a guide assigned yet? And/or been invited for a demo drive or to a viewing event?
Sponsored

Skigh

First Name
Skigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I called and arranged for a viewing. It was at the Yaletown office and they had a Canyon Red R1T with BM interior for us to check out. The crew there were more than happy to show us the vehicle and let us play around with it. No guide assignment yet but I met one of the people who will likely be a guide. Next month deliveries were discussed but not sure if that was employee or customer.

kvenom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
I called and arranged for a viewing. It was at the Yaletown office and they had a Canyon Red R1T with BM interior for us to check out. The crew there were more than happy to show us the vehicle and let us play around with it. No guide assignment yet but I met one of the people who will likely be a guide. Next month deliveries were discussed but not sure if that was employee or customer.
Employee deliveries are next month, customer deliveries start in December according to Tony.

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 1974 914
Occupation
Engineer
I got an update to my account today. Nothing new.

Hi Sam,​
To ensure you are not charged for items that have become temporarily unavailable while being redesigned, we have removed the Camp Kitchen and Gear Tunnel Shuttle from your existing vehicle configuration. As these options become available for purchase, we will notify you so that you have the latest information regarding their release dates.​
Sign into your account to view your updated configuration summary. If you have any questions, please donā€™t hesitate to reach out.​

Driftdriven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T & BMW iX
Any update from Canada's side? I saw a lot of people got emails for confirmation of configuration but doesn't seem like Canadians got any emails. I'm an April 2019 preorder

Sponsored

alisdair1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T
Any update from Canada's side? I saw a lot of people got emails for confirmation of configuration but doesn't seem like Canadians got any emails. I'm an April 2019 preorder
Nothing here. Same pre-order date, Jan/Feb ETA. Crickets.

I've emailed CS for a detailed answer as to when to realistically expect any sort of guide contact or config confirmation. I'll update as soon as I get something.

I suspect most will have their deliveries pushed a month if they haven't had any contact by now.

Skigh

First Name
Skigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Well will you look at that, I just got an email from my guide introducing himself. Iā€™ve scheduled a chat with him on Monday at 9:30. I will update more after that. R1S with an expected delivery of April-June. I would imagine Iā€™m not the only one he reached out to. July 19 reservation date.

Driftdriven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T & BMW iX
Well will you look at that, I just got an email from my guide introducing himself. Iā€™ve scheduled a chat with him on Monday at 9:30. I will update more after that. R1S with an expected delivery of April-June. I would imagine Iā€™m not the only one he reached out to. July 19 reservation date.
Oh really! Congratulations! Where are you located? I am assuming Vancouver BC as it is the only Canadian Rivian service centre ready to be open.

Hopefully they call S-O-O-N

alisdair1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T
Rivian Canadian Guide Contact / Delivery Updates {filename}

cbrcanuck

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Ooh, that's exciting! And on a weekend, nonetheless. Hopefully a good sign. Nothing but crickets here (Aug '21 deposit). Good luck!

Sponsored

Skigh

First Name
Skigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Ooh, that's exciting! And on a weekend, nonetheless. Hopefully a good sign. Nothing but crickets here (Aug '21 deposit). Good luck!
Well actually it came yesterday to my wife and Iā€™s joint email account. She neglected to tell me!! I just happened to look today and was like really??? Did you know that was there?!?

Skigh

First Name
Skigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Oh really! Congratulations! Where are you located? I am assuming Vancouver BC as it is the only Canadian Rivian service centre ready to be open.

Hopefully they call S-O-O-N
Yes, Iā€™m close to the SC. About 30 min away

alisdair1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T
Well actually it came yesterday to my wife and Iā€™s joint email account. She neglected to tell me!! I just happened to look today and was like really??? Did you know that was there?!?
Were you asked to confirm your config at all or was this just guide contact? I'm just absolutely baffled at why I haven't heard a damned thing.

Skigh

First Name
Skigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Were you asked to confirm your config at all or was this just guide contact? I'm just absolutely baffled at why I haven't heard a damned thing.
I havenā€™t touched my configuration for months and wasnā€™t asked by Rivian to do anything. Iā€™m not holding my breath that this means anything after reading how long others have waited after guide contact but at least there is movementā€¦.

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
Hopefully I'll hear from a guide soon (Feb/Mar date)!
Sponsored