Sponsored

supernu8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone run into a rattle like this yet? Seems to be coming from the rear passenger door/bpillar area. It stops if I press on the door panel above the speaker.
Sponsored

IGR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
I make things
Clubs

Anyone run into a rattle like this yet? Seems to be coming from the rear passenger door/bpillar area. It stops if I press on the door panel above the speaker.
I got this exact same rattle coming from both rear doors. Next month will be my third service visit for this issue, they can’t seem to fix it properly. :/

if remember right they told me it’s due to improper leather application or something like that.

Electrified Outdoors

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ElectrifiedOutdoors.com
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T Quad, 2024 Rivian R1S Quad
Occupation
Real Estate
Clubs

Thank you for this. This was indeed the same issue on my R1T. Used some foam weather insulation on the bottom of the plastic cowl so the refrigerant line no longer rubs and vibrates against this piece. Took it out on a drive and while the AC compressor is still loud, my dash no longer buzzes like before.
I wonder if the insulation that goes around refrigerant pipes on HVAC will work to fix this. The wife's R1S doesn't do this so I may take her cowl cover off and see what's different.
Sponsored

Last edited: