First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Firefighter
Just picked up my R1S today and also have a Ghost Control gate opener. Has anyone figured out a solution? I saw briefly there may be a universal homelink opener that can be wired up in parallel inside the ghost control box, or possibly a new wifi module? I’m trying very hard to not keep the physical opener in the vehicle.

paco180

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
I also have a Ghost opener, I keep emailing for the remote software to be updated. If you figure something let me know.

Firewired

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EL Cap R1T, Model 3,
I looked at this closely when I took delivery a year ago and saw that Rivian was supporting garage doors in the 300 MHz range but not in the 200 MHz range yet. I can't recall exactly what my gate is, but it was around 296 MHz. I looked up which transmitter/receiver that Rivian had selected, and it seemed to support both frequency ranges, so support should just be a limitation of software thankfully, so there is still hope. I called Rivian support and gave them the brand and frequency of my gate. I check it after updates hoping it is something they get to. I had the same issue with my first Tesla. Took them a while to incorporate my gate to be programmable.

Sponsored

CodemanCMC

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Tesla MS
Just posting here that my Linear Access Pro gate is “not currently supported” after spending 6+ hours over three calls with Rivian support. Had zero issues with my Tesla and several Ford Explorers. Annoying especially if it is just a software issue.

R1S88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I also have an unsupported Linear 318 mhz door that works on every other car I've ever tried. I'm still not sure if it's a hardware or software limitation. I have been through the submit a service claim with no resolution process.

Last edited:

Christos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Has anyone had luck with a 318 mhz door opener. Mine is a commercial application by overhead doors for my office building. It’s a simple remote with no rolling code

paco180

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Any word on Ghost Control Gate opener compatibility?
Sponsored