Sponsored

Has anyone noticed the Rivian logos pattern on the R1T truck bed liner?

Ramble On Rivian

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Photographer
Clubs

While lounging in the vicinity of the R1T, basking in the whimsical glow of ambient light, a delightful discovery unfolded! Behold the logos adorning the bed liner, revealing themselves in a splendid array as if participating in a celestial dance of thousands. It's a clandestine party happening right there in the truck bed – a whimsical gathering of logos, hidden in plain sight, just waiting for the right moment to make their grand appearance!

Rivian R1T R1S Has anyone noticed the Rivian logos pattern on the R1T truck bed liner? IMG_4627

Rivian R1T R1S Has anyone noticed the Rivian logos pattern on the R1T truck bed liner? IMG_4628
Sponsored

OUTAGAS

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Owner of solar energy business
Clubs

Yeah, I pointed this out here last November. You, however, were much more eloquent.

Wanna find a million new Rivian logo Easter eggs? Look REALLY close at the texture on the bed floor. Use a magnifying glass if you're over 45. It's sorta like the original phone charging pad.

VSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE/RB/OC/20
I've always thought it would be fun to have a sweepstakes like guessing how many jelly beans in a jar, but in this case guessing how many times the logo appears on a Rivian.

Rivianready

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Jeep Gr Cherokee SRT, Suburban LTZ
Occupation
Business owner
Clubs

I love Easter eggs! Thanks for sharing!
Sponsored