Sponsored

I thought EV's were supposed to be quite. @RJ ARE YOU HEARING THIS ****??? This car sounds like its gonna hit Mach 9 when you switch on the AC

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I don’t work for Rivian and I don’t have time to be their QC analyst, engineer, designer or Guinea pig.

They can spend some of the $11,000,000,000 they have in the bank to source the data you mentioned above.

I have a ticket already open within my 7 days. If they can fix it in 7 days, great. If they can’t, time to use the return policy.

It’s simple. No hard feelings. It’s just a business transaction and it’s just a car.
So you really do just enjoy making as much noise as possible - not actually getting the issue resolved.:rolleyes:

Starting a poll/ spreadsheet would have required the same amount of effort as starting this thread and responding to nearly every post. Possibly less. And it would use data to prove your point instead of a bunch of all caps ranting.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MidnightRivian

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

So you really do just enjoy making as much noise as possible - not actually getting the issue resolved.:rolleyes:

Starting a poll/ spreadsheet would have required the same amount of effort as starting this thread and responding to nearly every post. Possibly less. And it would use data to prove your point instead of a bunch of all caps ranting.

Jesus Christ man. I told you Rivian can get this data on their own or they can spend time on this forum and read just like I did.

Here is the information Rivian could have found on their own on the forum.

Now feel free to make a poll if you want or go door to door asking Rivian owners if they have this issue. 31 people on the internet below are telling you across United States they have AC concerns.

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...1s-ac-noise-problem.16133/page-13#post-351562

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...1s-ac-noise-problem.16133/page-12#post-351510

From @DallasBBQ
We have roughly 31 owners reporting issues in the various threads on this topic. Either noise or vibration issues.

Kansas City, Austin, Dallas, Dublin CA, Houston, Miami, Oregon, Corrales NM, Long Island, Florida, Atlanta, Central IL, DC, Los Angeles, Fremont CA, Superior CO, Arizona, and Denver.

From @Friscorays

Apologies if there is a duplicate or two. If there is please let me know and I will edit.

Thread: Loud AC motor.
https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/loud-ac-motor.15524/
1. DallasBBQ post post #1: Is anyone experiencing noise issues with their air conditioner motor?When the temperature reaches the 90's, mine starts sounding like a weed eater.
2. Karltrep post post #4: Same issue. Took delivery of R1S one week ago. i can feel the vibration in the floorboard and pedals.
3. SoCalTravels post #5: Here is the thread on this. Same with our R1S. Very loud.
4. Rivdog post #6: Same with my T whenever it gets above 90. The pedals vibrate and the steering gets weird too. I think I’m gonna have to set up a service appointment too
5. Longhornguy2015 post #7: Mine does the same thing. Have a June service appointment. Here is a video of it. Really frustrating.
6. Av8or post #10: Mine is also very loud inside the truck. It’s louder inside than out. I have an appointment next month.

Thread AC issues.
https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/ac-issues.14985/
7. Jayhawkeye post#1: Vehicle starts making a humming/spinning sound under the dash, and it crescendos like a hard drive working over time. Eventually extremely loud and audible in the cabin and outside the vehicle.
8. Jeeden post #21: I have a ticket in for our R1S for the buzzing sound, but am too busy having fun in it this summer to get it into the shop until end of summer.
9. LGR1S post #29: I’m on Day-5 with my new R1S and it sounds just like yours. If I turn off the AC, the buzz-saw sound goes away. It’s so unpleasant and embarrassing to listen to.
10. Tony R1S post #30: Yeah, I have this problem, about the open another service ticket for it because I think the AC is going to explode. The accelerator vibrates so much that my foot goes numb that I have to lift off my foot for relief, so it's becoming a big issue.
11. BigE post #33: Ours sounded loud and similar to yours but only when pre-conditioning on the way to DC Fast charge. Rivian replaced our A/C compressor and condenser and it’s much quieter now.
12. Picard post #35: Just chiming in to say I have the same issue. I think it's the bms cooling fans and AC interplay that is causing this. When this happens, the vibration is terrible on the accelerator and brake for me. Usually, turning off AC temporarily turns off the racket.
13. Ekirkpatrick post #37: My R1T had same sound. Was in desert and 100f and at supercharger with AC on. After charging the noise (buzzing) started. After several miles I cut off AC and it stopped.

Thread Dallas Service Center is a complete joke. Beyond Frustrated!
https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...r-is-a-complete-joke-beyond-frustrated.16059/
14. Redantpile post #2:I think that's the same noise mine makes. For me it's rare. It did it in the parking lot at Hawes when we took delivery. They said it was a compressor noise. I think it has done it once since last week for maybe 30 seconds. It is very loud but for me has not been an issue so far. Not sure if it will get worse as it gets hotter.
15. Kacey3 post #11: For what it's worth, I recently had to take my R1T into the service center for some other issues, and I received a loaner. Neither mine, nor the loaner, were making that excessive fan noise at first. While I had the loaner, the latest update came out, so I ran the update and it started making that same fan noise. Then, when I got my R1T back, it was awaiting the same update, but I didn't run it for a day or two. As soon as I ran the update, it started making that same noise, so I wonder if it's more of a result of the update.
16. Silverll post #15: Mine is a bit louder than that and it rattles the dash too. I have to press it down so it doesnt vibrate so much.
17. LilDave post #16: We had a similar noise we noticed while traveling. It only occurred at the end of a fast charge and stayed that noisy until a few mins into the drive after leaving the charger. This was in 90+ degree temps only.
18. Deadparadise post #35: I took in my R1T to the Austin Service Center for a different noise issue, but during the drive with the technician, I mentioned to him that the AC compressor get's loud. I don't really notice it while driving but it's annoyingly loud when I get out. He also told me that's normal, or at least normal for Rivians. I guess I can't complain though, since the R1S loaner they gave me is even louder than my R1T and I can hear it while driving. While I generally don't care what people think, I can't help but feel a bit embarrassed when I pull up to a place and the AC compressor sounds like it's about to blow up.

Thread: Endless Frustration: Relentless Noise Issues with R1S - Seeking Support and Solutions!
https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...with-r1s-seeking-support-and-solutions.16092/
19. Kanundrum post #9: My car just started making this noise and shuts off after like 2 min.
20. BMC post #16: Mine does the same. Dallas SC - “this is totally normal”…
21. fromSF post #18: I have heard this noise from my R1S after I park the car and get down, thought it was from A/C and when I lock the car the noise stops immediately. I will open a SC ticket.
22. Sevn86 post #43: I just submitted my service ticket for issues at delivery. This was one of them. My new R1S with 77 miles is making the same noises in your video.
23. TPL post #53: I have the same issue as OP, starting a service ticket today (Denver). R1S vin 6xxx. The noise can get so loud it's uncomfortable to be in the car and even hinders conversation. Shakes the entire dash and the pedal assembly.
24. Edystein post #54: I completely agree with your assessment I am in Miami and the noise becomes unbearable, the service center here also says it is "normal" when definitely it is not normal
25. Freejack post #59: This is what mine sounds like in the cabin while charging. Was around 70F outside so not even hot. It does stop after a few minutes.
26. Jeepguru post #64: Ok, so try living here in AZ where the temps are well over 100 degrees already. I picked my R1S up last Friday and the driver side floorboard vibrates horribly and absolutely is loud enough to hinder conversations when the AC is on.

Thread: Rivian executive acknowledges R1S AC noise problem
https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/rivian-executive-acknowledges-r1s-ac-noise-problem.16133/
27. 240vplug post #6: I understand your frustrated. This noise is affecting R1T as well. Mine only does it when it's preconditioning and in motion.
28. SlaterGS post #15: If my R1S was in Texas I bet it would sound the exact same. It has sounded like that only a few times and mainly when cooling the cabin prior to departure after it has sat in the sun for an hour or two. Annoying but not a huge deal if it stops when we go. The one time however it continued while we started driving and it was so bad I almost started to feel sick. I turned the climate control off and back on and it was much more reasonable/acceptable.
29. Prasadtakkar post #55: I have an open ticket and an appointment for the very same problem with SFO service center in July.
30. Nrrasmussen post #82: ~100 degree temps in Houston today and I had "the noise" for most of my drive running errands this afternoon.
31. Bbonkk post #110: Mine makes that noise when I was DC fast charging a few times.
32. Bartocamazin post #117: Posting for the first time because I have the same problem. It is the a/c.
33. MidnightRivian post #141: This is the exact AC noise everyone is talking about at full load. You can see the compressor in action screaming HOLD ON DEAR LIFE - HODL
34. Fclmd post #149 :Mine too. and not only in hot weather. Happens sometimes when just starting vehicle in the garage. In 70 degree weather.
35: Screamingcarts post #156: Our R1S makes a smart noise regardless of the fan speed. Most difficult part is the steering wheel/accelerator/floor vibrations.
36. Ronimal post #159 : I've had my R1T since May 2022. Reported "Weed Eater Mode" to Service a month later, and was told my issue was normal.
37. DTown3011 post #162: I hate to add fuel to the fire here, but today is the first "hot" day of the summer here in Colorado, it's 90*. My Rivian was parked in the driveway under the hot sun and when I got in, the cabin was 133*F so needless to say the first thing I did was full blast the A/C. Not only did it struggle to cool, but I also got this noise from the A/C compressor and my accelerator pedal was shaking, etc.
38. Jon91581 post # 163: I also have noticed the fan/compressor noise on my recently delivered R1S. VIN 10,0XX. I just submitted a service ticket for issue.

Thread: I thought EV's were supposed to be quite. @RJ ARE YOU HEARING THIS ****??? This car sounds like its gonna hit Mach 9 when you switch on the AC
https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...a-hit-mach-9-when-you-switch-on-the-ac.16205/
39. Jpmc86 post #29: Mine also does this. Normal or not, they need to find a way to insulate/dampen it. It gets so obtrusive that you feel it throughout the cabin.
40. Vista1984 post # 36: I think i will wait for solution also. I never set temp to low (usually 68 auto).My experience on loud noise.1. some very morning for couple second when i opened the door. it gets quiet down after. 2. this Sat i park the R1S under the sun, internal temp 115 (outside 85), the AC got pretty loud. I felt some shaking on the petal.
41. Gr1Ts post #44: My 2022 R1T has been making the exact same noise now that it has gotten really hot here. It usually only lasts for a few minutes, but it’s very annoying.
42. Christopher Brown post # 53 : SAME HERE...R1S delivered 12/26.... vin 30xx this a/c noise isn`t acceptable

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Jesus Christ man. I told you Rivian can get this data on their own or they can spend time on this forum and read just like I did.

Now feel free to make a poll if you want or go door to door asking rivian owners if they have this issue. 42 people on the internet below are telling you across United States they have AC concerns.

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...1s-ac-noise-problem.16133/page-13#post-351562

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...1s-ac-noise-problem.16133/page-12#post-351510

From @DallasBBQ
We have roughly 31 owners reporting issues in the various threads on this topic. Either noise or vibration issues.

Kansas City, Austin, Dallas, Dublin CA, Houston, Miami, Oregon, Corrales NM, Long Island, Florida, Atlanta, Central IL, DC, Los Angeles, Fremont CA, Superior CO, Arizona, and Denver.

From @Friscorays

Apologies if there is a duplicate or two. If there is please let me know and I will edit.

1. DallasBBQ post post #1: Is anyone experiencing noise issues with their air conditioner motor?When the temperature reaches the 90's, mine starts sounding like a weed eater.
2. Karltrep post post #4: Same issue. Took delivery of R1S one week ago. i can feel the vibration in the floorboard and pedals.
3. SoCalTravels post #5: Here is the thread on this. Same with our R1S. Very loud.
4. Rivdog post #6: Same with my T whenever it gets above 90. The pedals vibrate and the steering gets weird too. I think I’m gonna have to set up a service appointment too
5. Longhornguy2015 post #7: Mine does the same thing. Have a June service appointment. Here is a video of it. Really frustrating.
6. Av8or post #10: Mine is also very loud inside the truck. It’s louder inside than out. I have an appointment next month.

Thread AC issues.
7. Jayhawkeye post#1: Vehicle starts making a humming/spinning sound under the dash, and it crescendos like a hard drive working over time. Eventually extremely loud and audible in the cabin and outside the vehicle.
8. Jeeden post #21: I have a ticket in for our R1S for the buzzing sound, but am too busy having fun in it this summer to get it into the shop until end of summer.
9. LGR1S post #29: I’m on Day-5 with my new R1S and it sounds just like yours. If I turn off the AC, the buzz-saw sound goes away. It’s so unpleasant and embarrassing to listen to.
10. Tony R1S post #30: Yeah, I have this problem, about the open another service ticket for it because I think the AC is going to explode. The accelerator vibrates so much that my foot goes numb that I have to lift off my foot for relief, so it's becoming a big issue.
11. BigE post #33: Ours sounded loud and similar to yours but only when pre-conditioning on the way to DC Fast charge. Rivian replaced our A/C compressor and condenser and it’s much quieter now.
12. Picard post #35: Just chiming in to say I have the same issue. I think it's the bms cooling fans and AC interplay that is causing this. When this happens, the vibration is terrible on the accelerator and brake for me. Usually, turning off AC temporarily turns off the racket.
13. Ekirkpatrick post #37: My R1T had same sound. Was in desert and 100f and at supercharger with AC on. After charging the noise (buzzing) started. After several miles I cut off AC and it stopped.

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...r-is-a-complete-joke-beyond-frustrated.16059/
14. Redantpile post #2:I think that's the same noise mine makes. For me it's rare. It did it in the parking lot at Hawes when we took delivery. They said it was a compressor noise. I think it has done it once since last week for maybe 30 seconds. It is very loud but for me has not been an issue so far. Not sure if it will get worse as it gets hotter.
15. Kacey3 post #11: For what it's worth, I recently had to take my R1T into the service center for some other issues, and I received a loaner. Neither mine, nor the loaner, were making that excessive fan noise at first. While I had the loaner, the latest update came out, so I ran the update and it started making that same fan noise. Then, when I got my R1T back, it was awaiting the same update, but I didn't run it for a day or two. As soon as I ran the update, it started making that same noise, so I wonder if it's more of a result of the update.
16. Silverll post #15: Mine is a bit louder than that and it rattles the dash too. I have to press it down so it doesnt vibrate so much.
17. LilDave post #16: We had a similar noise we noticed while traveling. It only occurred at the end of a fast charge and stayed that noisy until a few mins into the drive after leaving the charger. This was in 90+ degree temps only.
18. Deadparadise post #35: I took in my R1T to the Austin Service Center for a different noise issue, but during the drive with the technician, I mentioned to him that the AC compressor get's loud. I don't really notice it while driving but it's annoyingly loud when I get out. He also told me that's normal, or at least normal for Rivians. I guess I can't complain though, since the R1S loaner they gave me is even louder than my R1T and I can hear it while driving. While I generally don't care what people think, I can't help but feel a bit embarrassed when I pull up to a place and the AC compressor sounds like it's about to blow up.

Thread: Endless Frustration: Relentless Noise Issues with R1S - Seeking Support and Solutions!
https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...with-r1s-seeking-support-and-solutions.16092/
19. Kanundrum post #9: My car just started making this noise and shuts off after like 2 min.
21. fromSF post #18: I have heard this noise from my R1S after I park the car and get down, thought it was from A/C and when I lock the car the noise stops immediately. I will open a SC ticket.
22. Sevn86 post #43: I just submitted my service ticket for issues at delivery. This was one of them. My new R1S with 77 miles is making the same noises in your video.
23. TPL post #53: I have the same issue as OP, starting a service ticket today (Denver). R1S vin 6xxx. The noise can get so loud it's uncomfortable to be in the car and even hinders conversation. Shakes the entire dash and the pedal assembly.
24. Edystein post #54: I completely agree with your assessment I am in Miami and the noise becomes unbearable, the service center here also says it is "normal" when definitely it is not normal
25. Freejack post #59: This is what mine sounds like in the cabin while charging. Was around 70F outside so not even hot. It does stop after a few minutes.
26. Jeepguru post #64: Ok, so try living here in AZ where the temps are well over 100 degrees already. I picked my R1S up last Friday and the driver side floorboard vibrates horribly and absolutely is loud enough to hinder conversations when the AC is on.

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/rivian-executive-acknowledges-r1s-ac-noise-problem.16133/
27. 240vplug post #6: I understand your frustrated. This noise is affecting R1T as well. Mine only does it when it's preconditioning and in motion.
28. SlaterGS post #15: If my R1S was in Texas I bet it would sound the exact same. It has sounded like that only a few times and mainly when cooling the cabin prior to departure after it has sat in the sun for an hour or two. Annoying but not a huge deal if it stops when we go. The one time however it continued while we started driving and it was so bad I almost started to feel sick. I turned the climate control off and back on and it was much more reasonable/acceptable.
29. Prasadtakkar post #55: I have an open ticket and an appointment for the very same problem with SFO service center in July.
30. Nrrasmussen post #82: ~100 degree temps in Houston today and I had "the noise" for most of my drive running errands this afternoon.
31. Bbonkk post #110: Mine makes that noise when I was DC fast charging a few times.
32. Bartocamazin post #117: Posting for the first time because I have the same problem. It is the a/c.
33. MidnightRivian post #141: This is the exact AC noise everyone is talking about at full load. You can see the compressor in action screaming HOLD ON DEAR LIFE - HODL
34. Fclmd post #149 :Mine too. and not only in hot weather. Happens sometimes when just starting vehicle in the garage. In 70 degree weather.
35: Screamingcarts post #156: Our R1S makes a smart noise regardless of the fan speed. Most difficult part is the steering wheel/accelerator/floor vibrations.
36. Ronimal post #159 : I've had my R1T since May 2022. Reported "Weed Eater Mode" to Service a month later, and was told my issue was normal.
37. DTown3011 post #162: I hate to add fuel to the fire here, but today is the first "hot" day of the summer here in Colorado, it's 90*. My Rivian was parked in the driveway under the hot sun and when I got in, the cabin was 133*F so needless to say the first thing I did was full blast the A/C. Not only did it struggle to cool, but I also got this noise from the A/C compressor and my accelerator pedal was shaking, etc.
38. Jon91581 post # 163: I also have noticed the fan/compressor noise on my recently delivered R1S. VIN 10,0XX. I just submitted a service ticket for issue.

Thread: I thought EV's were supposed to be quite. @RJ ARE YOU HEARING THIS ****??? This car sounds like its gonna hit Mach 9 when you switch on the AC
https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...a-hit-mach-9-when-you-switch-on-the-ac.16205/
39. Jpmc86 post #29: Mine also does this. Normal or not, they need to find a way to insulate/dampen it. It gets so obtrusive that you feel it throughout the cabin.
40. Vista1984 post # 36: I think i will wait for solution also. I never set temp to low (usually 68 auto).My experience on loud noise.1. some very morning for couple second when i opened the door. it gets quiet down after. 2. this Sat i park the R1S under the sun, internal temp 115 (outside 85), the AC got pretty loud. I felt some shaking on the petal.
41. Gr1Ts post #44: My 2022 R1T has been making the exact same noise now that it has gotten really hot here. It usually only lasts for a few minutes, but it’s very annoying.
42. Christopher Brown post # 53 : SAME HERE...R1S delivered 12/26.... vin 30xx this a/c noise isn`t acceptable
So if you had all the data you needed, then you agree this thread is just noise making. No need to add more if it helps achieve what you are looking for in a much less annoying way?

Starting an Internet forum poll is hardly the same as doing the job of QC. Enough with that straw man.

Not sure why you’re getting annoyed with my comments - I’m just using my first amendment rights :CWL:

Kacey3

First Name
Kacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Launch Edition; MotoGuzzi V7II
Occupation
IT Support Manager
Clubs

I'm wondering if one of these updates will indirectly affect the noise issue.

Additional Improvements
  • Heating and cooling:
    • Quickened response to hot ambient conditions and stabilized operation at low-mid ambient conditions.
    • Stabilized blower airflow when the vehicle transitions in and out of varying sun and shade conditions.
    • Removed the “on approach” touchscreen overheat protection since the cooling system is unable to cool the screen in the short approach period.
    • Disabled touchscreen safety requirements to improve range loss when the vehicle is parked in hot, direct sunlight.

OP
OP
MidnightRivian

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I'm wondering if one of these updates will indirectly affect the noise issue.
I hope so and will be happy to try a beta version today. To report before and after results.

Rivian needs to at least acknowledge the issue officially and inform customers they’re trying to work on a fix after identifying the root cause.

Multiple times Rivian service center told @DallasBBQ his vehicle was working like normal with the noises and videos he showed us.

Sponsored

Kacey3

First Name
Kacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Launch Edition; MotoGuzzi V7II
Occupation
IT Support Manager
Clubs

Noise tolerances can be fairly broad, and despite the fact that it is "loud," it may still be within specifications. So they may not consider it an issue, but still send out improvements for better quality of life. So while I definitely understand the concern, I can also accept that it isn't necessarily a problem, either.

There have been several updates since release that didn't specifically fix problems, they definitely addressed quality of life in the vehicle.

Better Late than Never

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
Desk jockey
Don’t even ask about the vibrations in the pedal and floor pan. I seriously think I have a v10 under the hood. It has the power and numbers to back it up.

the jet engine noise is now complimentary. Next time I line up at the track for pink slips and they make fun of how quiet my EV is, I’ll just turn the AC on and they’ll want to see what I’m packing under the hood
Can you give a little specificity on your location besides USA? I see Texas and Oklahoma on the list of people who have experienced this. I'm DC and we get high temps but only a couple weeks in July and August. Probably not the consistent heat in those regions. Just curious. maybe Rivians should only be marketed to a certain region where it's cold enough to avoid using the AC but warm enough to avoid freezing temp battery drain.

OP
OP
MidnightRivian

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Can you give a little specificity on your location besides USA? I see Texas and Oklahoma on the list of people who have experienced this. I'm DC and we get high temps but only a couple weeks in July and August. Probably not the consistent heat in those regions. Just curious. maybe Rivians should only be marketed to a certain region where it's cold enough to avoid using the AC but warm enough to avoid freezing temp battery drain.
Texas

From @DallasBBQ

swhme

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Land Cruisers, BMW 535&335, MB 300TD, Cayenne
Occupation
Nerd
Clubs

It's also not every compressor. Mine does not sound like that. It's not any different on my R1T than the AC in my Volvo.
My R1T is very quiet, as well.

stanleythor

First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Volvo XC90 R-Design
Occupation
Anesthesiologist

Now feel free to make a poll if you want or go door to door asking Rivian owners if they have this issue. 31 people on the internet below are telling you across United States they have AC concerns.

From @DallasBBQ

From @Friscorays

Thread AC issues.

Thanks for doing this! I’m a week or so from delivery in Austin. I’ll try to make sure they test it at full load before I get there. OTOH pedestrians should be at less risk if they think a heli is about to hit them.

Sponsored

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Ohh..... I thought we were talking about the drive line clunk.... all 4 motors clunk when going to drive and then on de-acceleration,clunk..clunk..clunk..clunk!

Any one else got the clunks? SC also says its normal.

I'm glad my AC sounds quite.
Yes, I have this issue...Lots of threads on the tock/clunk accel/decel. Sent in twice to fix...returns.

screamingkarts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S LE, Jeep Wrangler 4Xe
Clubs

Hello everyone,
I have created the following form to collect the details of the affected car and hopefully helps with getting some attention on the issue with Rivian. I am also trying to reach to a friend who knows an executive in Rivian. Not sure if that will help us but any of us can use the data to present to anyone at the Rivian to get some traction. Thanks

https://forms.gle/Q7n4fBdao5rzWtSC6

Note: I tried to search the forum for any form/poll to collect this information and unable to find one. Please let me know if anyone find one that already exists and I will delete this post.

OP
OP
MidnightRivian

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Hello everyone,
I have created the following form to collect the details of the affected car and hopefully helps with getting some attention on the issue with Rivian. I am also trying to reach to a friend who knows an executive in Rivian. Not sure if that will help us but any of us can use the data to present to anyone at the Rivian to get some traction. Thanks

https://forms.gle/Q7n4fBdao5rzWtSC6

Note: I tried to search the forum for any form/poll to collect this information and unable to find one. Please let me know if anyone find one that already exists and I will delete this post.
Can we view the results or get information. For vin let’s say your vin is 12333. Can we report 123xx for privacy. This issue is going on from vin 7900 all the way to beyond 12500 +/- 200 cars.

screamingkarts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S LE, Jeep Wrangler 4Xe
Clubs

Can we view the results or get information. For vin let’s say your vin is 12333. Can we report 123xx for privacy. This issue is going on from vin 7900 all the way to beyond 12500 +/- 200 cars.

The VIN question accepts any answer. As I am not well aware of how the VIN can be used to find any person I left some format that I thought is reasonable. Please feel free to enter what ever you think is right or enough to identify your response. Also let me know if it can be updated to the form. Thanks

OP
OP
MidnightRivian

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

The VIN question accepts any answer. As I am not well aware of how the VIN can be used to find any person I left some format that I thought is reasonable. Please feel free to enter what ever you think is right or enough to identify your response. Also let me know if it can be updated to the form. Thanks
Thank you!

I added this to the post and I mentioned your post / name so they can reach out with questions or issues with the form.
Sponsored

Last edited: