Sponsored

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
18inch breaker bar will suffice. They are cheap and mighty.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

@EV Sportline I'm considering buying a pair of the running boards, but would rather leave installation to someone more experienced 😅. Do you have any installer partners in the Seattle area?
@EV Sportline I'm considering buying a pair of the running boards, but would rather leave installation to someone more experienced 😅. Do you have any installer partners in the Seattle area?
Only dealer we have in Seattle: Xtreme Motorsports 11035 8th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125 (206) 258-4902

Dont know if they do running boards, but you can always ask. If not, they may have referrals of who can since they are likely familiar with other shops in the area

BrookeRRiv

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Customer Service at EV Sportline
i saw a fb post saying that sliders were shipping but has anyone on this forum actually gotten anything that can confirm that (i would assume some forum members were some of the earliest orders, but maybe i'm wrong).

@EV Sportline @BrookeRRiv can you provide a shipping update? Last we heard from you guys sliders were going to ship this month and we haven't really heard a peep since then? If it's been further delayed can you at least let us know? Thanks!
Hey there!

We have shipped one batch of R1T rock sliders out so far! We are diligently working hard to get these out as quickly as possible and we will be able to move through these orders faster than we were able to with running boards. Again, we are working in chronological order from oldest to newest.

We appreciate everyone's continued patience and look forward to getting you your orders!

Thanks!

teddyang

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adeventure Edition, RB, BM, 21"
Clubs

Hey there!

We have shipped one batch of R1T rock sliders out so far! We are diligently working hard to get these out as quickly as possible and we will be able to move through these orders faster than we were able to with running boards. Again, we are working in chronological order from oldest to newest.

We appreciate everyone's continued patience and look forward to getting you your orders!

Thanks!
Thanks for the update! Can you tell us approximately how many orders are in "a batch" or at least how many were in the first batch?

Last edited:

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Only dealer we have in Seattle: Xtreme Motorsports 11035 8th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125 (206) 258-4902

Dont know if they do running boards, but you can always ask. If not, they may have referrals of who can since they are likely familiar with other shops in the area
Will give them a call - thanks!

Sponsored

caiudalmau

First Name
Carles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S 2023

I am in Florida and getting the R1S next week in Orlando. I was able to schedule an install in Atlanta where I will be traveling this summer for baseball. The installation was only like 100 bucks more than what I would have paid to get them shipped. Can't wait to have them done.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

@EV Sportline @BrookeRRiv what is the factory torque setting for the body bolts when installing the bracket for the running boards?

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE

JWreck

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (pre-ordered, Audi RS5 Sportback
Occupation
IT
Are there pictures in any of the 109 pages here that show the width of the running boards with the doors open? Bonus points for video or pics showing how a normal foot fits across it when being used to step up / down?

Sponsored

the_mace

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D, Ford F350 Diesel, Mercedes GLC30
Occupation
CTO
Are there pictures in any of the 109 pages here that show the width of the running boards with the doors open? Bonus points for video or pics showing how a normal foot fits across it when being used to step up / down?
Here’s some pics
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_1500
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_1499
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_1498
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_1497
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_1496

Ronimal

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Jeep Wagoneer
Just installed these last night. took me a few hours spread over a couple days, taking my time. Breaker bar, 80 lb torque wrench are necessary in my opinion. As others have said these are very well designed, we’re well packaged and are sturdy. Instructions online were very clear.
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_1918

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_1920

moosetags

First Name
SuEllyn & Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T; 2020 Chevy Duramax; 1956 Ford Tbird
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Great pictures. Thanks.

Brian