Sponsored

[MA] MOR-EV $7500 Rebate Guide

aughrimfurey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3
That's sad. For pickups able to meet the gvwr, 80k seems a bit restrictive in the current pricing/inflation climate.
Yes, it pretty much limits you to the IRS special config (basic dual motor, silver).
If they were to just lower the price of their paint by $750 for some colors, they would open it up to several more buyers who want something other than silver.
Sponsored

LHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Cherokee XJ, 2018 Wrangler JLU, 2023 R1S LE
Hey All - Today I received an email from Mor-EV Trucks indicating my application was approved (submitted June 10) and my check for $7,500 will be mailed within 90 days. My total price for the R1S was $86,148.44, so was definitely over that $80k mark, but maybe I was grandfathered in. Either way, worth a shot!

Last edited:

R1TCentralMa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Computer Sci Stuff
I submitted my rebate request with all of the documentation on July 28th. I have not heard back yet. Hopefully they approve it since I applied 9 business days before the new process was in place. If not well, c'est la vie..

R1TCentralMa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Computer Sci Stuff
I submitted my rebate request with all of the documentation on July 28th. I have not heard back yet. Hopefully they approve it since I applied 9 business days before the new process was in place. If not well, c'est la vie..
Yesterday, I called the MOR-EV team right after 11 am. The rep that spoke with me was able to ask someone in the truck rebate team to contact me later in the day. That person asked me for a full page copy of the registration.

If you submitted your documentation before the new process started, I suggest you call them if you have not already. Doesn't hurt to try, ask.

I am crossing my fingers for the approval, 'cause who does not like some "free" dinero!!

R1TCentralMa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Computer Sci Stuff
I was approved under the old guidelines. I received the email today. My application was submitted the last week in July..

Sponsored

LHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Cherokee XJ, 2018 Wrangler JLU, 2023 R1S LE
Received my $7,500 check. Woohoo! Good luck to the rest of you. Submitted back on June 10...

rhesusraider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Impreza, '65 Mustang
I was approved under the old guidelines. I received the email today. My application was submitted the last week in July..
Yesterday, I received the rebate check. The process took just over 2 months..
So I’m gathering I need to be patient and it’s normal for there to be no communication for a bit? I submitted my application in mid-September and the best I got was an automated reply a day later saying an agent would contact me within 2-4 days…

R1TCentralMa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Computer Sci Stuff
Yes, patience is key. I also received a similar timeline, but it took a little longer. Calling the support line is not a bad idea.

hapegoof20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model Y
Clubs

This is from More-EV website today - then the rebate doesn't just go away, it falls to the next (200) applicants @ $6,350 rebate.

1685820999774.png
Can’t find this value block link after a good hour on the website. I’m either missing it or it isn’t in there. Would the tiers have gone away after august 8th/full $7500 block been extended?

Sponsored

MJGreen

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Small business owner
Can’t find this value block link after a good hour on the website. I’m either missing it or it isn’t in there. Would the tiers have gone away after august 8th/full $7500 block been extended?
I'm not sure if that information is still tracked, but this site still shows that the $7,500 rebate is still in effect.

Eligible Trucks | MOR-EV.org

RivAW

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Glacier White, Black Mountain, Black AT 20s,
Hmm,I didn't send them the picture of the door card to show GWVR, but I included the page from the owner's manual. You'd also like to think since they've already approved a bunch of R1Ts, it shouldn't be an issue, anyway. Here's to waiting a few weeks and then finding out!
They returned mine (pic of owners manual) and required a pic of the door frame sticker). That said, I claimed the rebate pretty early on so they may have been less familiar with Rivian at the time)

BlueR1S

First Name
Ilya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1S, 2019 Mustang GT, 2015 V60 P*, 1993 MR2
Occupation
Biotech
Has anyone with a 2022 binding purchase agreement try to get the rebate under pre-August MSRP rules? It works for IRS, shouldn’t it work here too?

Magicbus

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Performance R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Occupation
Retired
Is the $80K limit in effect now or is that after Jan 1st? Or did this always apply only up to $80K?

BlueR1S

First Name
Ilya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1S, 2019 Mustang GT, 2015 V60 P*, 1993 MR2
Occupation
Biotech
It’s as of Aug 1 2023
Sponsored