Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Introducing XL (the only)
'High Lift Magnetically Coupled Jack Puck' (2x the lift)
In-Stock Now - Limited Quantities Remain
$89.95 w/ Free Shipping. Only 100 XL Pucks Available
(we actually meet our schedule)

We've been wanting to introduce a proper magnetically coupled high lift jack puck for quite a while, as many of our customers have asked for one. We don't expect these to sell by the thousands like our other pucks (we're only producing 100), but it's time, so here we go!! Now that we have the process and procedures locked-in for mass production of our 5-Star Rated MagJAXX magnetic jack puck kits, we can spend a bit more time on new product development.

XL High Lift Magnetic Jack Puck Pre-Order Link (Mid-Dec. Delivery)

5-Star Rated Magnetic Jack Puck Kit Purchase Link

* More than 2x the height of our standard pucks *

There is no better solution for a tire/wheel change, single tire repair on road or off road. Couple this with our four (4) piece magnetic jack puck kit for the most professional solution for rotations, new tire installs and on vehicle repairs for your Rivian. Designed to work with either a floor jack or the 10T Big Red Hydraulic Bottle Jack (as pictured).

Locks into place magnetically, unlike others where you have to hold the puck in place with your hand, while you awkwardly center your jack and and hold the puck at the same time. Simply, insert our high energy magnet equipped XL puck and it will lock onto the chassis of your R1T or R1S and then you can use a bottle jack or floor jack for a high lift solution for the front or rear of your Rivian.

Features:
  • Six (6) NdFeB high energy rare earth magnets locks the XL puck right into place on your chassis. We were first with magnets and we have more magnetic energy than anyone, full stop.
  • Multiple Lift Design: You can use a floor jack, bottle jack with integrated port (10T Big Red recommended), or a post style commercial lift.
  • Grip Tech Tactile Engineered Rubber Caps with 56 high traction points, practically eliminates slippage.
  • Rivian Owner Designed: 100% designed by a Rivan R1T owner (Mar. 2022 delivery), so you're supporting a local just like you.
  • 5-Star Customer Support with 1000's of Rivian Magnetic Jack Puck Kits sold!
  • 6"+ Plus of Lift
  • Free Fast Shipping in ALL 50 States (yes, Hawaii and Alaska) Canada a bit more
Procedure for high lift with a bottle jack:

1. Attach puck and jack assembly so it's vertical.
2. Lift vehicle to the point where tire is just off the ground (lean on jack)
3. Release pressure in bottle jack (suspension stays high on its own).
4. Re-align bottle jack and puck assembly so that it is vertical to the chassis and re-lift (it will be 90 deg.).
5. Complete service of wheel/tire. DONE

Swapping out a tire/wheel has never been easier with the XL Magnetic Jack Puck from JackPucks.com. We have also used the XL to do road side nail and screw repair without the wheel ever coming off the vehicle:

1. XL magnetic puck locks into place. 2. Lift the vehicle (see above instructions) 2. Remove air from tire to repair 3. Remove nail or screw. 4. Insert a plug with the wheel still on the car. 5. Air up with onboard compressor. 6. Lower and drive away.

Unlike others, we have a proven history of on-time deliveries of pre-orders, infact, nearly 1200 of them. Designed and built by a Rivian owner just like you!

Mark Tozer
From One Rivian Owner to Another

Rivian R1T R1S New Product: XL by JackPucks.com - High Lift Magnetic Jack Puck 20231007_082402

Rivian R1T R1S New Product: XL by JackPucks.com - High Lift Magnetic Jack Puck 20231007_153030

Rivian R1T R1S New Product: XL by JackPucks.com - High Lift Magnetic Jack Puck 20231007_083918

Rivian R1T R1S New Product: XL by JackPucks.com - High Lift Magnetic Jack Puck 20231007_081453

Rivian R1T R1S New Product: XL by JackPucks.com - High Lift Magnetic Jack Puck 20231007_084504

Rivian R1T R1S New Product: XL by JackPucks.com - High Lift Magnetic Jack Puck 20231007_084053

Rivian R1T R1S New Product: XL by JackPucks.com - High Lift Magnetic Jack Puck 20231007_082836
Sponsored

Last edited:

SSteveEV

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, etc
Clubs

That's just begging for some big truck overcompensating jokes...

But that's a great and helpful product! Wish I had the yellow ones.

madgrey

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2016 Miata, 2015 Viper
Occupation
Hardware Design Verification
I just ordered one.

I like your choice of Jacks. My 20+ year old Craftsman 3-ton can't be easily rebuilt so I spent way too much time yesterday coming to the conclusion that the Daytona jack pictured with the XL is the one I want... I could have waited a day!

Mathme

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T: El Cap, OC, 20AT, Off road package
Occupation
High Tech
I just did my first 5-wheel rotation yesterday using the standard size yellow jack puck. For the few extra dollars, I likely would have ordered this one when I got mine a month or so ago. Instead I went with the old-fashioned extender - a few 2x6's criss crossed to raise the jack up about 3-4 inches.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I just ordered one.

I like your choice of Jacks. My 20+ year old Craftsman 3-ton can't be easily rebuilt so I spent way too much time yesterday coming to the conclusion that the Daytona jack pictured with the XL is the one I want... I could have waited a day!
Thank you for the order. HF has come a long way in some arenas and the floor jacks are certainly one of them. This is the 24 1/2" high lift version. The new Off Road floor jack from HF, while $320, has even higher lift and large wheels for more terrain flexibility.

I did the XL because customers wanted one, especially off roaders, who simply want to do a flat fix and still keep the wheel on the vehicle. I'm only making 100 of them, so we will see how it goes, but I have one under my rear seat, along with a set of our magnetic pucks for rotations and new tire installs.

Rivian R1T R1S New Product: XL by JackPucks.com - High Lift Magnetic Jack Puck 20231007_084523

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I just did my first 5-wheel rotation yesterday using the standard size yellow jack puck. For the few extra dollars, I likely would have ordered this one when I got mine a month or so ago. Instead I went with the old-fashioned extender - a few 2x6's criss crossed to raise the jack up about 3-4 inches.
I hear you. I have our regular kit, as well as an XL under my rear seat and a good plug kit. It's a great combo meal. Thank you for being a customer!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

That's just begging for some big truck overcompensating jokes...

But that's a great and helpful product! Wish I had the yellow ones.
I've had my share of lifted trucks over the years :). Thank you for the kind words! They are pretty trick!!

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Ordered. Sadly, looks like the bottle jack I bought has a 35mm head instead of the 33mm these are designed for. But it'll at least work a little better with my floor jack.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Who is this for? Seems the compact spare tire already includes the following:
  • Tire jack with toolkit
  • Jacking puck
  • Jack riser base
People who don't love the scissor jack in the spare kit. Particularly in unstable conditions.

Also, good luck getting a compact spare from Rivian.

BrayBay

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Edition R1S - Forest Green/Forest Edge
Clubs

Keep up the hustle! You're doing all Rivian owners a favor where Rivian itself has fell a bit short. I just received my set of four yellow Jackpucks on Friday (thanks for the fast shipping , by the way) so I probably won't need the XL...but I sure do want one!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Keep up the hustle! You're doing all Rivian owners a favor where Rivian itself has fell a bit short. I just received my set of four yellow Jackpucks on Friday (thanks for the fast shipping , by the way) so I probably won't need the XL...but I sure do want one!
Thank you for the super kind words, I truly appreciate it! I want everyones experience to be as outstanding as yours, and if there is ever a challenge, I resolve it. There are alway challenges in life!!

Thanks again, and definitely get an XL!! ;)

Mark

loucetios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ, Toyota Spyder, Honda CRV
Occupation
Investor
Question - I had ordered and returned a magnetic Jack Puck. The magnets were loose and had fallen out of the Jack Puck. I was concerned that if I used these Jack Pucks, they would stay inside my R1T, and retrieving them would be a pain. How are the magnets attached to your Jack Pucks?

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Question - I had ordered and returned a magnetic Jack Puck. The magnets were loose and had fallen out of the Jack Puck. I was concerned that if I used these Jack Pucks, they would stay inside my R1T, and retrieving them would be a pain. How are the magnets attached to your Jack Pucks?
Thank you for your question. All magnets are secured via epoxy. We've shipped nearly 8,000 of our magnetic jack pucks and have had one where there was a dislodgement. This was replaced under warranty.

I've just taken a magnet and attached it on my personal R1T. I removed it with a pair of pliers quite easily. Hope that helps.
Sponsored