Sponsored

Whale Blubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW X3 3.0si, 2021 Toyota RAV4 XLE
The article indicated one person was injured, but it doesn't say the crash caused the injury. It is possible at least that the injury caused the crash—that this was a result of a medical episode. It is also entirely possible that's not what happened. Either way, that's some interesting footage, and the R1T looked *strong,* like Walter Payton stiff arming through traffic.
Sponsored

Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler

Yossarian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telluride, Wee-Strom, Lynskey Cooper
I bet one of you small dog owners got your chihuahua stuck under the brake pedal. :facepalm:
I heard of a case a long time ago when a 20 pound fresh turkey that was thoughtlessly placed unsecured on the front bench seat of a Buick Le Sabre, took off on its own when the driver braked for a right-hand curve on a two-lane road. The bird rocketed off the seat, into the driver's floor area and pinned his foot down on the accelerator pedal in the middle of the turn. The surprise, sudden acceleration sent the car hurtling into the adjacent lane. Luckily for all, traffic was light, and the driver was able to throw the car into neutral via the column shifter and swerve back into his lane before encountering an oncoming vehicle. The offending bird spent the remainder of the drive on the floor in the rear passenger seat area before gracing the Thanksgiving table a few days later. Guests remarked that the turkey was the most tender they had ever eaten.

Don't ask me how I know this.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I heard of a case a long time ago when a 20 pound fresh turkey that was thoughtlessly placed unsecured on the front bench seat of a Buick Le Sabre, took off on its own when the driver braked for a right-hand curve on a two-lane road. The bird rocketed off the seat, into the driver's floor area and pinned his foot down on the accelerator pedal in the middle of the turn. The surprise, sudden acceleration sent the car hurtling into the adjacent lane. Luckily for all, traffic was light, and the driver was able to throw the car into neutral via the column shifter and swerve back into his lane before encountering an oncoming vehicle. The offending bird spent the remainder of the drive on the floor in the rear passenger seat area before gracing the Thanksgiving table a few days later. Guests remarked that the turkey was the most tender they had ever eaten.

Don't ask me how I know this.
That is a VERY detailed account that definitely happened to someone other than you🤔

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Tango45

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, R1S
Clubs

You know, every time I see Limestone, I think it looks better... It even blends in well with the stucco.

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T MB/BM, 2023 Tesla model X.
Occupation
MD
Suppose he set the “high” mode

daeHelkcunK

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Suburban, 1968 Chevelle, Cayenne S, R1T, R1S
Occupation
Physician
Not meant to be offensive, but my first thought when I see 21" wheels is always an older/frugal driver LOL

Hope everyone involved is ok!
...or someone who doesn't want to give up 50 miles of range
Sponsored