First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LELGRN
Occupation
Healthcare
How cool is this! Such a good idea to boost Q2 deliveries and also an awesome idea to offer both ppf but specifically stealth from the manufacturer. Awesome work Team Riv! I love how RJ and team continue to show us how different they are than other crews in the EV game. I for sure plan to STAY ADVENTUROUS FOREVER with RIVIAN

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian offering free XPEL Stealth PPF wrap during factory shutdown!! $5K value IMG_1375

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian offering free XPEL Stealth PPF wrap during factory shutdown!! $5K value rivian

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian offering free XPEL Stealth PPF wrap during factory shutdown!! $5K value stealth_hero_kpajvi

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Rivian_Hugh_III

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Infiniti EX35
The email said it was only for select models. Anyone know what the mystery key is to unlock Xpel?

jambaman84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

The Shop has a bunch of trucks that have it as an option. Really annoyed that I just picked up my T on March 30th and missed out on this offer by a day.. damn it

wolfsbane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure, Yukon Denali, Canyon SLT
The email said it was only for select models. Anyone know what the mystery key is to unlock Xpel?
go to the shop, type in your zip code, and filter on STEALTH and see how many have it... :headbang:
keep filtering on other priorities of yours, / color / motor / battery / wheels / etc. as you please...

Sponsored

Khaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Clubs

Why isn't this available on blue?

narmstrong79

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
2024 Rivian R1S Performance Dual Motor Standard+
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I just placed my order with a delivery date of April 27th at the Boston service center. I am trying to get this added to my order

Last edited:

tate16t

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Granite R1S
Occupation
Cyber Security
The Shop has a bunch of trucks that have it as an option. Really annoyed that I just picked up my T on March 30th and missed out on this offer by a day.. damn it
Iā€™m really annoyed that I picked up my R in Dec ā€˜23 and missed out on this offer!! šŸ˜”ā˜ŗ

Simplejack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Only 16 R1T's available for it in the shop by me. Dallas TX zip code
And 11 R1S

Sponsored

jfoonly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Clubs

I just placed my order with a delivery date of April 27th at the Boston service center. I am trying to get this added to my order
I tried the same, and my config is not fully locked. No joy. From the other thread:
I talked to a salesperson, he said these stealth ppf vehicles are all already built, only for colors LAS FG GW LS EC, and they're not adding ppf to existing inventory in Normal.

R1SFamilyGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda CX-5
Occupation
I do software things
Is this the same PPF coating from before ? I didnā€™t know it was ā€œstealthā€

Summi99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Anyone still with preorder pricing seeing these with free 5k ppf? I may have missed the latest news but did Rivian change the pre order pricing R1ā€™s in shop?

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Iā€™m really annoyed that I picked up my R in Dec ā€˜23 and missed out on this offer!! šŸ˜”ā˜ŗ
I got my truck Dec ā€˜22 canā€™t believe rivian isnā€™t honoring this offer for me whatā€™s this company even doing how will they survive with this poor customer service.