First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Occupation
The Cloud
I think the key is to just have patience. I think mine sat at 0% for at least 10-15 minutes. Then it ticked up
Sponsored

beyond

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Occupation
The Cloud
And done. 42.2 now installed. Had a weird error that popped up and disappeared quickly saying update couldn't install and then said successful. Bet that's part of their "workaround" they did to get this going.

Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
And done. 42.2 now installed. Had a weird error that popped up and disappeared quickly saying update couldn't install and then said successful. Bet that's part of their "workaround" they did to get this going.
Nope. This has been happening for a few update cycles now. Intermittent, and only when you kick off the update from the phone.

beyond

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Occupation
The Cloud
Nope. This has been happening for a few update cycles now. Intermittent, and only when you kick off the update from the phone.
Right on, yea I never watch this closely.. But great to see it finish and just advise everyone to ignore the initial error to contact support and just let it run the course.

ohseedee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Can anyone confirm your update came over wifi vs LTE? I don't have good LTE reception at home, so if it's using that maybe that's my problem.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Can anyone confirm your update came over wifi vs LTE? I don't have good LTE reception at home, so if it's using that maybe that's my problem.
Updates are supposed to be fully downloaded before you can even start the installation, but I suppose it's possible this one is different somehow.

Sponsored

Tarkus

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 Lincoln Mark LT & '21 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Occupation
Outdoor/Indoor E911 Wireless Engineer
Got the email. Update 2023.42.02 should push later today. I will be downloading it as soon as I see the notification as I can’t be without my music any longer. lol
I read in this thread were someone used there Camp Speaker for music :CWL:

Last edited:

beyond

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Occupation
The Cloud
mine for sure is coming via LTE. The truck is over at the service center out in the parking lot.

FooF

First Name
FooF
Threads
Reaction score
Website
foof.me
Vehicles
2022 R1S Launch Green
Occupation
DJ
Clubs

mine for sure is coming via LTE. The truck is over at the service center out in the parking lot.
They may have Wifi at service centers that the vehicles automatically connect to.

jeeden

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, 2016 Ford Escape, 2015 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Project Manager
Clubs

Follow- up text message coming through from Rivian confirming the update inbound... I like it.
Sponsored