Update 2023.22.00 Public Release

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
If you haven't yet, make sure to delete the Rivian as the selected vehicle in ABRP and re-add it. They've improved the modeling for all Rivian models/trims/options and it might yield results closer to what the Rivian app/truck are doing.
I have done that....but the route it is suggesting is wild. I'm used to planning these trips manually anyway, as the navigation has always been way too conservative in its estimates.
Sponsored

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
My frunk button stopped working. Anyone else’s stop working on this release?

Can open it with the app, but physical button will not open or close it.

Spades

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I have done that....but the route it is suggesting is wild. I'm used to planning these trips manually anyway, as the navigation has always been way too conservative in its estimates.
I just planned a trip from Colorado to Houston in both and yeah a pretty wild difference in routes and timing. The rivian one is like an extra 2 hours compared to the og route planner. I did remove and add back a r1t with 20in wheels, which didn't change anything. So I'm curious why it's so different.

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
Wow, the navigation trip planner in the app is terrible compared to ABRP app/website. Completely different info and routing.

IMG_7366.png

IMG_7367.jpeg
Having same issue and skipping nearby preferred networks

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
My frunk button stopped working. Anyone else’s stop working on this release?

Can open it with the app, but physical button will not open or close it.
My frunk button sometimes requires a few presses to work, so it might be coincidental.

Sponsored

BrayBay

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Edition R1S - Forest Green/Forest Edge
Clubs

Just drove mine after the update. Driver+ still asks me to take control when passing through overhead toll booths. (Hardy Toll Road, Houston, Texas).

Also, Driver+ seems a bit regressed. I feel like I've been getting warnings a lot more frequently.

LevelHeaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM
Occupation
Financial Technology
Clubs

When you plan a trip for the future and set it to a departure at a higher SOC than your charge limit, and then send that to the vehicle… does it automatically charge to the plan’s departure SOC by the planned departure time?

I tried this and it does… not seem to be the case, but maybe I’m missing something. I wonder why it lets you select an arbitrary departure SOC at all if it doesn’t actually… charge for you!

And what exactly does sending the plan to the vehicle accomplish? Just set the destination as a POI?

Last edited:

countab45

First Name
aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
r1t white, locked tonneau in open position...
has anyone noticed that we lost regen power again. high regen now feels more like medium regen just like an update earlier this year. please stop messing with regen power rivian!!

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
A few random bugs yesterday with this update:

-My Drive Cam stopped working (has worked fine on previous versions) and it asked me to re-format my USB drive. It won't actually format the drive so I can no longer use it.
-Also, during my drive yesterday my Spotify just stopped playing mid-song a few times.

gvtucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I have Proximity turned off at home. That worked well until I downloaded this update.

Last night I noticed that it wasn't working any longer. Now the R1T locks when I leave the car, and when I enter the garage it unlocks again. Turning that setting off and on doesn't seem to help.

Sponsored

Rainman

First Name
Den
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Taycan
I can confirm that after the update my AC system spins up very loud as others have reported, this is definitely new and uninspiring with this update.

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Is it trying to take off? (VTOL feature?)

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Look, someone needs to mentor the intern who is in charge of the AC software (same guy that’s on the trip meters?)

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
They'll absolutely fix this with a software update - they have to be working on .01 as we speak.

Hankenstein

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Prius, 2023 R1T
Clubs

has anyone noticed that we lost regen power again. high regen now feels more like medium regen just like an update earlier this year. please stop messing with regen power rivian!!
I have not lost regen power. High actually feels stronger to me now.
Sponsored