Tango45

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, R1S
Clubs

Maybe Rivian DevOps knows we are looking the the graphql and is just messing with us with fake dates, and there’s still a final update coming from production scheduling? 🤪🤣
My config page went to “May-June” (new window and what the dev tools said), but then went back to processing…

Rivian R1T R1S Delivery Estimate Updates Are Out! ⏱️ [as of Jan 31, 2022] 4B4CADE0-A450-4CF4-AC78-626767DA3501
Sponsored

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
That's what I would do if I were them :CWL:
I did something like that to a customer that I had a good relationship with. I included a photo of him on an intranet web page but the photo only appeared when the page was loaded between 12:30 and 12:31 PM. He finally saw it but then couldn’t reproduce it, lol.

Thacien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mini Cooper Hardtop
Clubs

Just out of curiosity, the people whose dates changed, does your banner say "Processing Estimate"
or "Processing estimate"?

The reason I am asking is that I am lazy and don't want to do the web query thing until I know my account has been updated. I figure the above might be an easy way to determine if the date has actually been changed
Mine is currently at "Processing estimate" but I have seen an estimatedDeliveryWindow in graphql. Still unclear how official those dates are.

Yossarian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telluride, Wee-Strom, Lynskey Cooper
Delivery estimates in my case started out at 1H2023, then went to [sometime in] 2024 and now is simply "Processing estimate." For the first two estimates, the reservation was for a QM R1T Max. That option was taken off the table in December however.

My guess is in my case, delivery will be no sooner than the previous middle estimate of sometime in 2024. It obviously won't be a QM R1T Max either.

JPC

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Limestone - Forest Edge - 21"
Someone on the Facebook R1S page posted a hack that looks at the metadata on the site to show the estimated date. Hopefully it isn't right because I'm seeing a bump from July-Sept 2023 to Jan-June 2024. Very irritating.

Sponsored

240vPlug

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ElectrifiedOutdoors.com
Vehicles
23 R1T (Limestone), 23 R1S (El Cap)
Clubs

HI Everyone, wife is anxiously awaiting her R1S ordered February 2022 one week before they raised prices. Last estimate was early 24 but she opted the change back to ash wood from the leatherette accents. Now we are at processing estimate. I thought we were supposed to get updated estimates by now?

Does anyone have any estimate on how many orders Rivian currently has on the books? I am thinking there may have been some cancellations when the price increased and also with the rising interest rates. Just curious.

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

HI Everyone, wife is anxiously awaiting her R1S ordered February 2022 one week before they raised prices. Last estimate was early 24 but she opted the change back to ash wood from the leatherette accents. Now we are at processing estimate. I thought we were supposed to get updated estimates by now?

Does anyone have any estimate on how many orders Rivian currently has on the books? I am thinking there may have been some cancellations when the price increased and also with the rising interest rates. Just curious.
Did you not read any of this thread? :)

JPC

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Limestone - Forest Edge - 21"
Per the dev tool hack I went from July-Sept. 2023 to Jan-June 2024. August 2021 order. Sonofabitch!

Sponsored

Miker2k

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Something to do with IT
Dev Tools now says 2H of 2024. Disappointing to say the least. Seems like distance to service center is still the biggest factor for quicker deliveries.
I've got the same window and am just down the road from you.

chandlerr85

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Jeep Wrangler, C6 Corvette Z06, R1S
just rechecked the website and it finally has a delivery window and it matches what I found in graphql earlier (July-September)

so pumped after seeing processing estimate for months.

edit: just changed back to processing estimate, wtf haha

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

just rechecked the website and it finally has a delivery window and it matches what I found in graphql earlier (July-September)

so pumped after seeing processing estimate for months.

edit: just changed back to processing estimate, wtf haha
maybe all these page refreshes are crashing their system. 🤣

wicked2112

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback & CrossTrek
Occupation
Warranty & Product Integrity Manager - Yakima Racks.
Clubs

Estimates will go out today (happening now - last day of the month. The is per Rivian Customer Service as of 1 hour ago!
Sponsored