Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3, lotus Elise
Occupation
MBSE
8532 - 1792 = 6740#
Looks to be about the same as the other DMs:
https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...ual-motors-from-epa-filing.17123/#post-365634

Based on the EPA data, I'd expect the R1T DM Large to be 6749#.

I'm still looking for evidence that the Standard+ battery isn't a limited Large battery. But they could just use cheaper lower capacity cells similar to Max pack that's using higher capacity cells. Has anyone seen any reliable info on this yet?

It's weird that the diagnostic menu doesn't show the same fields.
Sponsored

JeremyP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4runner, BMW I3, preordered R1S
Occupation
Engineer
I'm curious to see when someone does range/usable capacity tests on these smaller battery packs.

EvAdventure13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I'm curious to see when someone does range/usable capacity tests on these smaller battery packs.
My real world range on the DM standard pack is pretty spot on 270 miles. The question I have is with regard to the DC fast charging curve. If it is a software limited standard plus or a large battery, then theoretically it should charge faster to 100% which would make road tripping easier. Typically charging past 80% is not worth it as the charge rate slows down considerably.

Sparky24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and soon to be owner of an R1T. I'm not only excited to join the community and the enthusiasts, but also excited that my delivery is scheduled for 3/29/24. It will definitely be a Good Friday!

I will have to brush up on my acronyms but here it goes: LR, QM, B22s, Rivian Blue, Ocean Coast.
The day has come! Got delivery today in Dallas, TX. Delivery went smooth, professional, and fun! Great experience overall. I was also informed that I have 7 days to submit any service requests if I find any issues with the vehicle which puts me at ease. Definitely got some raw content, and to @MidnightRivian and others....I'm attaching some eye-candy. Good Friday ya'll!

Rivian R1T R1S Any New SR or SR+ R1T or R1S Delivered 20240329_164627

JeremyP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4runner, BMW I3, preordered R1S
Occupation
Engineer
My real world range on the DM standard pack is pretty spot on 270 miles. The question I have is with regard to the DC fast charging curve. If it is a software limited standard plus or a large battery, then theoretically it should charge faster to 100% which would make road tripping easier. Typically charging past 80% is not worth it as the charge rate slows down considerably.
Have you been able to test how well it DC fast charges?
Sponsored