Sponsored

Tanquen

First Name
Hope you enjoye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Nissan Frontier
When they did not fix the ones I have, I was told they can't fix them as the panels are bolted on and if they fix one issue it will make others.
Rivian R1T R1S Misaligned R1T panel alignments resolved by Service Center 1675791495753
Rivian R1T R1S Misaligned R1T panel alignments resolved by Service Center 1675791523472
Rivian R1T R1S Misaligned R1T panel alignments resolved by Service Center 1675791934591
Sponsored

OP
OP
mini2nut

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
That's a BS answer.

If they can't perform the panel alignment insist that the panels be aligned correctly at a Rivian approved body shop.

Rinzler017

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Curious for the adjustments how do they fix panel gaps and alignments for the doors and front fenders?

OP
OP
mini2nut

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
An experienced body shop can handle this task if your local SC can’t make adjustments.

Gurensan13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Audi Etron, Nissan Leaf
Clubs

Just put in my first couple of service tickets. One for a loose front armrest console trim with a possible broken clip and misaligned front corner panel much like OP. I was told to keep an eye on it at delivery when I mentioned it, but after rain/mud (with sand) the driver side door rubs agains the panel. Hoping I get the same results as OP.
Rivian R1T R1S Misaligned R1T panel alignments resolved by Service Center IMG_3578

Rivian R1T R1S Misaligned R1T panel alignments resolved by Service Center IMG_3570

Rivian R1T R1S Misaligned R1T panel alignments resolved by Service Center IMG_3571

KRG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T DM
Occupation
Tech Bro
Clubs

Yes, I am very pleased with the tech’s workmanship. The end result is that every body panel is now aligned near perfection.

Funny, it wasn’t assembled on a Monday or Friday. Door sticker shows it was assembled on a Saturday. No rattles, squeaks or wind noise either.
Curious which service center did this for you? My truck is very good overall but the driver's door is slightly off. Made an appt with Costa Mesa.
Sponsored