First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT
I have two towing profiles and I haven't been able to plan a trip on my app with towing as a drive mode.
Sponsored

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I think plug and charge is expected. The only issue I’ve heard is that you have to go thru the Tesla app if you sign up for a membership to get the discounted rate.
There is a "start charger" option on the magic dock locations inside the Rivian app. Strangely though, it doesn't give the charger numbers.

waitingforrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
They didn't fix the bug of streaming app (like Tune-in) not resuming after a phone call (new bug since 2024.03)

It's very annoying when navigation voice prompt plays via Bluetooth, it will stop what's playing on Rivian and not resume it after the prompt is done.

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

I dont see tow planning either, but i havent created a towing profile or towed since they rolled out. I'm hoping that's the reason.
Nope. I have three trailers set up, no tow option when planning at all, much less letting you pick a trailer. And it was removed from the release notes.

Jamuso

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline
Occupation
Sr software engineer - manager
Nope. I have three trailers set up, no tow option when planning at all, much less letting you pick a trailer. And it was removed from the release notes.
Dang. That stinks. Looking forward to using that for camping trip planning.

Sponsored

HaveBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S DMP Max, Lifted GX470, APR Audi A7, BMW 325Ci
Clubs

I disabled Wifi on my car and it looks like it delays the install which I find quite wonderful in avoiding being an install guinea pig. I haven't been prompted. :)

Ric G

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, BMW E30M3, Suzuki SJ410, Mercedes EQB300
Occupation
Self Employed
Did anyone else loose the garage door button on their steering wheel after this update? I've used it daily and worked perfectly before this update. I did go to into the menu and remove the location associated with the garage and then added the location again. No luck. It correctly located the house address. And is toggled ON in the menu. No pop-up on the driver's display as I approach home or exit the garage anymore. I didn't try to reboot the truck yet. Will do that asap and report back...

Citrinite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Did anyone else loose the garage door button on their steering wheel after this update? I've used it daily and worked perfectly before this update. I did go to into the menu and remove the location associated with the garage and then added the location again. No luck. It correctly located the house address. And is toggled ON in the menu. No pop-up on the driver's display as I approach home or exit the garage anymore. I didn't try to reboot the truck yet. Will do that asap and report back...
it’s still there and works for me.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I disabled Wifi on my car and it looks like it delays the install which I find quite wonderful in avoiding being an install guinea pig. I haven't been prompted. :)
This doesn't matter. It will download when it's your (randomized) turn regardless of the connection method.

Sponsored

Ric G

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, BMW E30M3, Suzuki SJ410, Mercedes EQB300
Occupation
Self Employed
it’s still there and works for me.
A software reset did the trick. Held the 2 outermost steering wheel buttons for 15 seconds and waited for the software to restart. Garage opener is now working correctly via drivers display and steering wheel.

HaveBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S DMP Max, Lifted GX470, APR Audi A7, BMW 325Ci
Clubs

This doesn't matter. It will download when it's your (randomized) turn regardless of the connection method.
Last night I turned Wi-Fi on after weeks of having it off to connect it to my house. 20 minutes later it prompted that I had the update. So I'll take that random, thanks.

Rally1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, VS30, LR4, LR3
I was out of the country so I didn’t hit update, but I got app notifications Tuesday, Wednesday and yesterday to update. Now that I am home, no option to update in the car or the app. Shows current version as 2024.03.02.

Rivian R1T R1S Now Available: 2024.07.02 Software Update: Tesla Supercharger Access Coming Soon, Navigation Improvements, Room Entry And Exit Enhancements & More IMG_1657

tate16t

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Granite R1S
Occupation
Cyber Security

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
I got the update yesterday, nav doesn't look different to me...i do hate the Hide (2) now on the screen all the time. I really don't understand why they needed to put a filter for incompatible stations...:facepalm:
Sponsored