Sponsored

Personal / Vanity Plates, Anyone?

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Unfortunately, Oregon limits our fun to only six spaces. Seems like they're shooting themselves in the foot. Allowing seven, or even eight spaeces would surely entice people to buy more of the recurring-revenue vanity plates. That said, the State doesn't even trust us enough to let us pump our own gas.

The people in our neighboring States love to watch first-time gaspumpers from Oregon do the gasoline gymnastics. I've lived in Washington, Idaho, and California, and enjoyed the show myself.

"KEEP OREGON WEIRD!"
Ugh. Fine. LGFE4B(ruce)

I though Oregon was allowing people to pump their own gas now, despite not being professional petroleum distillate transfer technicians?

last time I drove through oregon I pumped my own gas, to the bewilderment of the attendant. They were too slow!
Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I'm reviving this with all the new folks getting deliveries!

I'm stuck between 835HP, RV1OT, and GRALT. Thoughts? I'm limited to 5 characters for my specialty plate. Anything I'm missing?

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
I kinda don't want to post what I want in here since it's still available, but I will and hope nobody swipes it before I get mine in a few months (hopefully).

I've been thinking either "K1LRW4T" or "KLRW4TT". Either way, I like the play on words and both are available. I really wish I had another character or two to work with, but glad I get 7 as opposed to the 5's some of you all get.

Also, as I am sure many of us are, I am totally naming the truck Geralt of Rivian. It's too fucking good not too, regardless of how obvious it is. Plus, I love the Witcher, and the R1T will be a very quiet vehicle, much like Geralt's quiet gruffness :D

LaunchGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Might not be a popular comment on this thread, but many people call vanity plates "douche tags" - just fyi.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Might not be a popular comment on this thread, but many people call vanity plates "douche tags" - just fyi.
D0UCH is available! Thanks for the idea!

Sponsored

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

Already locked in NCC1701, which is the ship name for the Star Trek Enterprise. The long tail light and headlight bar remind me of the Enterprise D's warp lights.

1616307122013.png

jfornelli

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 1500, Tesla Model Y
I kinda don't want to post what I want in here since it's still available, but I will and hope nobody swipes it before I get mine in a few months (hopefully).

I've been thinking either "K1LRW4T" or "KLRW4TT". Either way, I like the play on words and both are available. I really wish I had another character or two to work with, but glad I get 7 as opposed to the 5's some of you all get.

Also, as I am sure many of us are, I am totally naming the truck Geralt of Rivian. It's too fucking good not too, regardless of how obvious it is. Plus, I love the Witcher, and the R1T will be a very quiet vehicle, much like Geralt's quiet gruffness :D
My wife has a name for her Model Y and I was definitely going to be naming my R1S Geralt, assuming I don't come up with another name in the next two years (or more?) while I wait.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
My wife has a name for her Model Y and I was definitely going to be naming my R1S Geralt, assuming I don't come up with another name in the next two years (or more?) while I wait.
Geralt the Rivian and a Model Y(ennifer) is the only way to go, my friend.

Sponsored

protamine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG R1S, 992 GTS
Occupation
CT Surgery
Sadly moving from KY I can no longer use my 'R1SKY' plate. Ohio is more strict and doesn't allow for numbers and letters to be intersperced.

Heres a few I did that sum up march 2022 and the waiting game.

Rivian R1T R1S Personal / Vanity Plates, Anyone? 1647600230828

SilverII

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Soupdc

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 GMC Yukon
Clubs

I was thinking if ANUSTART. Since Rivian would be a new start of a company it it would be my first EV

jbronkoR1T

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure
Occupation
Music&Tech
Never had vanity plates but was seriously considering below. Eventually abandoned the idea. I had been thinking

835EQ9S

Get it? 😃
Sponsored