Sponsored

Sempervirens

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S & Ioniq 5 SE RWD
It's almost done, Grew up there and my dad still lives up there, he goes and talks to the crews there fairly regularly just to BS and get me updates lol. Stations are in and done, building is done, they have some pavement to do, and it sounds like the utility connection is currently being built.
Get pics! I won't be up until September, I am most interested to see the shop/lounge space, this may be a game changer.
Sponsored

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Looks like Rivian is stepping up the pace of the RANs. 6 already this quarter; only 7 last quarter. Hopefully they can get up to 40-50 a quarter by the end of the year.

Sponsored

Black Muddy Rivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'86 VW Vanagon
Occupation
Entertainment
Clubs

Including the transformer?
Yep, transformers were there. The dispensers were wrapped and I didn’t think to check for cables but they were installed and signage as well. Looks like it was just missing the paving and maybe a light post.

Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps IMG_8028

Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps IMG_8029

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Including the transformer?
Yep, transformers were there. The dispensers were wrapped and I didn’t think to check for cables but they were installed and signage as well. Looks like it was just missing the paving and maybe a light post.

IMG_8028.jpeg

IMG_8029.jpeg
I had posted a few pages back:

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...ocations-map-via-google-maps.1721/post-475851

I stopped there to use the bathroom back in January and one of the guys from Rivian came over to ask me about my camper. He told me at that time they were done just waiting on some paving work. Said end of February at the time but I guess winter got in the way of that work.

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y

Sponsored

Cycliste

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T/20AT/2DNU, BMC TMR01/SRAM AXS/454 NSW
Occupation
Amateur aero weenie
Clubs

jeeden

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, 2016 Ford Escape, 2015 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Project Manager
Clubs

IMG_8028.jpeg

IMG_8029.jpeg
Nothing to offer other than to say what a beautiful location to charge at. Looking at that landscape while charging your electric vehicle makes you feel like you live in the future!

(I'm from the east Coast so I'm always amazed at seeing the landscape from Colorado to the west Coast when I'm used to seeing green "jungle" all the time in Virginia