Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Does RIVN get this data? Is it worth telling RIVN, I love my R1S but hate vampire drain? 3 miles/ day seems excessive.
ElectraFi and other services like it literally get the data straight from Rivian's API, so yes, Rivian has it all and likely far more that they don't make available in their public API.
Sponsored

a76marine

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Jeep J10 (Pickup Truck) & 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Data Analytics and Intelligence
Clubs

I'm also addicted to ElectraFi and love checking it to see my stats. I'm a data analytics professional for my career so I love stuff like this.

There are literally only ~400 connected Rivians out of 10s of thousands of drivers. Would love to see more of us on there so we can compare to our peers. I do understand peoples' hesitations with their data, however it's all being collected by Rivian anyways, why not be able to use some of it?

Rivian R1T R1S Anyone using ElectraFi ? Screenshot 2024-04-01 142545

Last edited:

Rasputin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KTM, Vespa
Is there any way for it to access all data, prior to when you have given authorization? It would be great if it could analyze the entire history.

Phatman113

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
IT
Is there any way for it to access all data, prior to when you have given authorization? It would be great if it could analyze the entire history.
Sadly, no. It seems like neither Tesla or Rivian store that data in a consumable or accessible form. They may not store it, but it's pretty valuable data for their use, so I'm doubting that it's lost. It's only accessible from the time that you tell Electrafi to start collecting it.

Fmc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 wrangler
How accurate is electrafi data?

drive miles - 18
Rated miles - 13
Drain - 3

I cannot figure out if rated miles are understated or if drain is overstated.
Sponsored