First Name
Er
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Mustang GT
Occupation
IT
as a 2024 order from the shop with tonneau covers not even an option to add, and still not an option to order in the gear shop, and so many tonneau covers owed to 2022/2023 orders that had an option to add one, should my expectation for a tonneau cover be "never"?

Any aftermarket / 3rd party options any good? my F150 had a trifold by Bakflip that has lasted the entire 10 years i've had it, but I don't think they make one for R1T yet. Seems that anything aftermarket you get for an R1T should utilize the tracks RIVN put in there for the tonneau cover you may never be able to get.
Try tail-lidz.com. Very happy with my purchase. Cheaper, looks better, and shipped within a few days of ordering. 3 section covers that fit perfectly and come in black or white trim colors.
Sponsored

wolfsbane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure, Yukon Denali, Canyon SLT
Thank you. Options from search on this site seem like Tail-Lidz and Interrobang are the main options. I saw one via google search from LOMAX. That one has a pretty low profile, but it looks like it sits on top/ not in the tracks- not sure about that one.

Tail Lidz: site says this:
"We are custom making these for orders, so please understand that there is a slight delay before shipping until we can build more inventory"

Interrobangs site says this:
"New orders are expected to ship in 6-8 weeks. We're working diligently to get orders to you as quickly as possible. Your patience and interest are greatly appreciated."

LOMAX site says this:
"Please allow up to 2 weeks to build and ship your order."

Rivian site gear shop for manual tonneau just says this:
"coming soon" no clue what that might mean based on the people already waiting for one vs people like me who can't even order one 'coming soon'

Ugh... decisions...

ER1T

First Name
Er
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Mustang GT
Occupation
IT
Thank you. Options from search on this site seem like Tail-Lidz and Interrobang are the main options. I saw one via google search from LOMAX. That one has a pretty low profile, but it looks like it sits on top/ not in the tracks- not sure about that one.

"We are custom making these for orders, so please understand that there is a slight delay before shipping until we can build more inventory"

"New orders are expected to ship in 6-8 weeks. We're working diligently to get orders to you as quickly as possible. Your patience and interest are greatly appreciated."

LOMAX site says this:

"coming soon" no clue what that might mean based on the people already waiting for one vs people like me who can't even order one 'coming soon'

Ugh... decisions...
Had my Tail-lidz delivered to my house within a week of online purchase.

350Industrial

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Picking up my R1T this Thursday. My Guide couldn't tell me when the factory manual cover would be available to order- just tole me "early spring". Uh huh. I just ordered the Tail Lidz. Just wish they had a storage bag for them like the OEM one.

riviantrent

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1T / 23 Model Y / 01 911 Cabriolet
Occupation
IT Database infrastructure architect
Clubs

LOMAX site says this:

Ugh... decisions...

FYI - My Interrobang is so freaking nice! ( hate to see 8 weeks to delivery) - That joker is sturdy and I don't have any fear of anything breaking on it at this point - And the guy who has Interrobang is super nice and was excellent at communication -

Sponsored

Lpool63

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 911 GTS, 2023 Rivian LE R1T, Audi Q5 PHEV
Occupation
Vp Supply chain
Clubs

For those still waiting for their manual covers to be delivered mine arrived today without any advance notice. A pleasant surprise. I took delivery of my R1T at the end of September last year. It was approximately 5 1/2 months after taking delivery of my truck

chicagoair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Performance Max Pack
Clubs

I took delivery end of November and got mine in February. Would prefer the auto, but am impressed by the quality of the manual and like it.

wolfsbane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure, Yukon Denali, Canyon SLT

LOMAX site says this:

Ugh... decisions...
guide told me that RIVN will sell tonneau covers again soon but doesn't know when... then warned me that a 3rd party one could void my warranty (?). wut??

https://assets.rivian.com/2md5qhoea...-limited-warranty-guide-us-en-us-20240209.pdf

lslick23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T DM

nfrank

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Do we know if manual tonneau covers are shipping or are they still on hold? I'm waiting for the one I paid for with the vehicle for over 6 months now. I don't even have an estimated delivery date.
Sponsored