Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Check it out gang, pleased to announce our newest product!

We've designed and new premium phone mount, and tooled up to make it from anodized aluminum alloy (not 3D print!). Bolts on, no mods and hidden wire - powers on/off with the Rivian. Max power on the MagSafe, 15w. This patent pending design is sure to please!

As always, use code RIVFORUM for free ship to Rivian Forum members!

Product link:
https://evsportline.com/products/rivian-r1t-r1s-dashboard-magsafe-phone-mount

Video link:

Rivian R1T R1S New Bolt-on MagSafe Phone Mount with Plug-and-play hidden power wire! - EV Sportline Rivian-Left-Side-Magsafe-Phone-Mount-6_4000x@2x.progressiv
Rivian R1T R1S New Bolt-on MagSafe Phone Mount with Plug-and-play hidden power wire! - EV Sportline Rivian-Left-Side-Magsafe-Phone-Mount-7_4000x@2x.progressiv
Rivian R1T R1S New Bolt-on MagSafe Phone Mount with Plug-and-play hidden power wire! - EV Sportline Rivian-Left-Side-Magsafe-Phone-Mount-4_4000x@2x.progressiv
Rivian R1T R1S New Bolt-on MagSafe Phone Mount with Plug-and-play hidden power wire! - EV Sportline Rivian-Left-Side-Magsafe-Phone-Mount-1_4000x@2x.progressiv
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
But can Max stand on it?

tjmsquared

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Macan
This is super cool and exactly what I'd like for my truck. However, I'm really not confident in my ability to remove those panels without cracking the plastic or screwing up the trim. Anyone think that I could get the service center or mobile service to install this for me?

I know I should just be careful and do it myself, but I love this truck too much to risk screwing up the trim.

TucsonDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS-1
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Check it out gang, pleased to announce our newest product!

We've designed and new premium phone mount, and tooled up to make it from anodized aluminum alloy (not 3D print!). Bolts on, no mods and hidden wire - powers on/off with the Rivian. Max power on the MagSafe, 15w. This patent pending design is sure to please!

As always, use code RIVFORUM for free ship to Rivian Forum members!

Product link:
https://evsportline.com/products/rivian-r1t-r1s-dashboard-magsafe-phone-mount

Video link:

Rivian-Left-Side-Magsafe-Phone-Mount-6_4000x@2x.progressive.jpeg
Rivian-Left-Side-Magsafe-Phone-Mount-7_4000x@2x.progressive.jpeg
Rivian-Left-Side-Magsafe-Phone-Mount-4_4000x@2x.progressive.jpeg
Rivian-Left-Side-Magsafe-Phone-Mount-1_4000x@2x.progressive.jpeg
Can it be installed to the right of the steering wheel?

Sponsored

Lisa & Bob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20217 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
theoldbaileyplace.com, Escalante, Utah.
Clubs

We put a similar mount in our R1S. I find that with an initial full charge on the iPhone we don’t need to charge over a 650 mile road trip. Not sure there’s an advantage to the wiring harness. The left side mount is perfect.

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Originator
Hey. This is cool! I wonder... could you make one very similar that Bolts to the Cup holder using the screw or bolt you can access from underneath in the corner closest to the driver. With that Flat metal, the cupholder could still close! Power could from from the center console somehow?

Sponsored

moosetags

First Name
SuEllyn & Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T; 2020 Chevy Duramax; 1956 Ford Tbird
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

This looks like a very nice unit. Can the magnet work through an Otterbox Defender protective cell phone case?

Brian

Hillbilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boat and tractor
Occupation
Hillbilly
This is super cool and exactly what I'd like for my truck. However, I'm really not confident in my ability to remove those panels without cracking the plastic or screwing up the trim. Anyone think that I could get the service center or mobile service to install this for me?

I know I should just be careful and do it myself, but I love this truck too much to risk screwing up the trim.
Just go for it. Once you've ripped some of these automotive panels off you begin to realize how much it's not an issue.