Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

Hey everyone!

Last week I finalized testing & released 2 new accessories that fit both the R1T & R1S.
A snap-on dashboard phone mount that doesn't require any screws, disassembly or adhesives to attach or detach. Comes with 2 options - a MagSafe mount or a Clamp mount:
https://twraps.com/products/dashboard-phone-mount-for-rivian-r1t-r1s

And the 2nd one which I really love since I installed is the slidable armrest half-tray. It comes with 2 slots for membership/credit cards, each fitting 2 cards, and an adjustable/removable divider that can split it in 1/3, 1/2, or 2/3 configuration. This way of organizing the top space makes accessing the bottom space a breeze.
https://twraps.com/products/slidable-armrest-console-organizer-half-tray-for-rivian-r1t-r1s

You can use code GASGONE for 10% off! :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

KKado

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
DPM
Clubs

Love the phone mount idea. I will be ordering this today. Do you offer a discount code for forums members?

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Ordered phone mount....hope i don't miss out on a discount code. :CWL:

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Oh shoot! So sorry, I forgot to post the discount code. You can use code GASGONE for 10% off. Will edit the mail thread too.

R1Tmcg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Clubs

This looks great! Is there any way to attach a charging magsafe pad? Any compatible charging pads you can recommend?

Sponsored

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Oh shoot! So sorry, I forgot to post the discount code. You can use code GASGONE for 10% off. Will edit the mail thread too.
Your site currently have issues with Credit card payments

Credit and debit card payments aren’t available right now.
Refresh this page or try again later.

KKado

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
DPM
Clubs

Just ordered! Thanks for the discount code. Looking forward to trying it out.

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Your site currently have issues with Credit card payments

Credit and debit card payments aren’t available right now.
Refresh this page or try again later.
We're on Shopify, so I suppose some Shopify outage...should be over now as I see orders coming in.

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

This looks great! Is there any way to attach a charging magsafe pad? Any compatible charging pads you can recommend?
I haven't researched that yet actually...I can tell you that we use 17mm ball mount, but I am yet to see how we can turn this into a charger. Not sure where to get the power from without having a cord that's too visible.

R1Tmcg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Clubs

I haven't researched that yet actually...I can tell you that we use 17mm ball mount, but I am yet to see how we can turn this into a charger. Not sure where to get the power from without having a cord that's too visible.
I was lucky and still have a 12v under the dash that I'd love to be able to use for a charger with this :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

How’s the micro vibrations on the phone mount?
Not noticeable to me... depending on road of course, but I never noticed anything, so they must be minor.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

very cool but the problem with the phone mount is that it sits too low and at least half the screen will be blocked by the steering wheel.

i have a very similar phone mount from another vendor and it sits in the exact location your phone mount does. that vendor recently came out with a mount that has an extension arm that raises the phone about 3 inches, which allows me to see 90% of the phone screen now. but that created another issue which is that it vibrates a lot. so they solved one problem but created another.

anyways, im sure it depends on what height you have the steering wheel and how long your torso is but for me, and i suspect many folks, it'll block a good chunk of the phone screen.

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

very cool but the problem with the phone mount is that it sits too low and at least half the screen will be blocked by the steering wheel.

i have a very similar phone mount from another vendor and it sits in the exact location your phone mount does. that vendor recently came out with a mount that has an extension arm that raises the phone about 3 inches, which allows me to see 90% of the phone screen now. but that created another issue which is that it vibrates a lot. so they solved one problem but created another.

anyways, im sure it depends on what height you have the steering wheel and how long your torso is but for me, and i suspect many folks, it'll block a good chunk of the phone screen.
Good feedback, thank you! I will work on figuring out a way to extend this without more vibrations!

pezu1975

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Rivian R1T Quad Launch Edition Cap Granite
Occupation
Commercial Relationship Manager
Just ordered the half tray! thanks
Sponsored