Vehicle Battery Issue Warning

Krusty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ninety Eight 90 Supra 90 Range Rover
Occupation
Business Owner
Has this happened to anyone on here? Rivan Service said it's safe to drive and I need to bring it in to the service center. I'll have to waste half a day driving to Boston and back though. I've already reset it multiple times and put it though multiple sleep cycles and still no change. There hasn't been any impact on driving or functionality.

Rivian R1T R1S Vehicle Battery Issue Warning 1000010560
Sponsored

RivAW

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Glacier White, Black Mountain, Black AT 20s,
If you got CS and they told you it has to come in, then why would you think multiple resets would change anything.
It’s inconvenient, but it’s a vehicle, it has a problem, you know what needs to be done…you just don’t like it….

OP
OP

Krusty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ninety Eight 90 Supra 90 Range Rover
Occupation
Business Owner
If you got CS and they told you it has to come in, then why would you think multiple resets would change anything.
It’s inconvenient, but it’s a vehicle, it has a problem, you know what needs to be done…you just don’t like it….
I'm not complaining. I'm asking if anyone has had experience with this. The multiple resets were done as part of Rivian's request. I don't know why many people think just because someone asks a question about an issue, they're complaining. Yes, I am upset about driving for 2 hours one way but that has more to do with Rivian's broken service model and not the vehicle.

240vPlug

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ElectrifiedOutdoors.com
Vehicles
23 R1T (Limestone), 23 R1S (El Cap)
Clubs

OP
OP