Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Hey Rivian Gang -

Our Chilewich custom mats are live -
Couple things to note:

1 - any color / weave you like!
2 - ours are waterproof (stock Rivian Chillewich mats are not)
3 - added coverage; we made templates that extend the edges for more coverage
4 - all the missing mats (center tray, frunk, gear tunnel, 3rd row R1S, rear cargo R1S, bed, tailgates...)
5 - Made in USA, 100% authentic Chilewich - exclusive partner

Have a look for a full intro here:
Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

sub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3
I have your R1S trunk mat and I love it. It's beautiful, and cleans up easily. I just wish it was bigger.

Have you looked into making a single piece R1S trunk mat that covers the trunk and folded third row seats?

Most of my dirty cargo is too big too fit behind the third row.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
How does the R1S tailgate mat attach? The Chilewich may prove too slippery for my dogs jumping in and out but wondering if the mat would remain in place with regular dog traffic (multiple ins/outs daily). Also, it's hard to tell from the video, does the tailgate mat curl up along the hinge edge when the tailgate is closed? If so, seems that curve might eventually become permanent and a k9 trip hazard.

Edit: one last question. Which color is the best match for the factory mats with the Black Mountain interior?

Last edited:

Stretch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vivian ('23 R1S) & Sparky ('23 R1T)
Hey Rivian Gang -

Couple things to note:

4 - all the missing mats (center tray, frunk, gear tunnel, 3rd row R1S, rear cargo R1S, bed, tailgates...)

These look amazing and I’m looking forward to browsing through all of the color and pattern options. One limitation of the factory mats is that they are flat, with no lip or containment around the edges, so water and debris just runs or rolls right off the mat and onto the carpet around the edges. I ended up purchasing the 3D Maxpider mats specifically because they were waterproof and had great coverage, but mostly because they have this containment lip to keep mat contents on the mat.

I do, however, really like all of the Chilewich options you are now offering. Any thoughts about designing a raised lip around the edges?

I’d also love to see an option for the R1S for a cargo mat that covers the whole area with the 3rd row seats flat, and I’d like to see more about how the R1S tailgate mat integrates with the cargo mat when opening and closing the gate.

Great job!!

Sponsored

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

@EV Sportline I used to have my rear R1T foot well one stored in my gear tunnel and found it good for sliding things in and out. Are you guys considering making a gear tunnel shaped one?

10Blade

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne S, 911 Carrera S, Yukon XL, R1S Quad
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

I’d also love to see an option for the R1S for a cargo mat that covers the whole area with the 3rd row seats flat, and I’d like to see more about how the R1S tailgate mat integrates with the cargo mat when opening and closing the gate.

Great job!!
[/QUOTE]

Second that wish

kyunam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 LS 400, 2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
not sure what I'm doing
Clubs

Hey Rivian Gang -

Couple things to note:

You are now my wife's favorite company.

Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

How does the R1S tailgate mat attach? The Chilewich may prove too slippery for my dogs jumping in and out but wondering if the mat would remain in place with regular dog traffic (multiple ins/outs daily). Also, it's hard to tell from the video, does the tailgate mat curl up along the hinge edge when the tailgate is closed? If so, seems that curve might eventually become permanent and a k9 trip hazard.

Edit: one last question. Which color is the best match for the factory mats with the Black Mountain interior?
The mat sits on the tailgate, it doesn't attach, just sits. Thx~

Colors, well...we have every color option possible - see which you like best here https://evsportline.com/pages/chilewich-swatches

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

These are pretty cool, I would love an R1T bed mat that goes edge to edge but I also have a semi-permanently mounted 'kitchen' on the fixed part of the floor in the front of the bed. I guess I could buy one and cut it, I'm sure I don't have the right skills to properly rehem it though.

madgrey

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2016 Miata, 2015 Viper
Occupation
Hardware Design Verification
These look amazing and I’m looking forward to browsing through all of the color and pattern options. One limitation of the factory mats is that they are flat, with no lip or containment around the edges, so water and debris just runs or rolls right off the mat and onto the carpet around the edges. I ended up purchasing the 3D Maxpider mats specifically because they were waterproof and had great coverage, but mostly because they have this containment lip to keep mat contents on the mat.

I do, however, really like all of the Chilewich options you are now offering. Any thoughts about designing a raised lip around the edges?

Great job!!
If you want style AND containment, you can stack two sets of mats and connect them together using the same button, at least this works with LinerX snaps and fairly thick LLoyd mats.
https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/tip-flexseal-on-chilewich-mats.22044/post-447572

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
The mat sits on the tailgate, it doesn't attach, just sits. Thx~
Can't you do a one piece bed mat + tail gate with slits between them to allow water to run off?

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Can't you do a one piece bed mat + tail gate with slits between them to allow water to run off?
doable, but no good way to deal with closing the tailgate. So we did 2 pieces.
Sponsored