First Name
Rajiv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Sales
As a newbie to EVs I’m just loving the Driver Plus implementation on the R1S. We were driving back super late at night from RI to NYC. Crappy highway lighting, bordering on criminal, I can only imagine the lights were designed for squirrels to forage by the roadside. Kept my hands on the wheel while the R1S took the curves very smoothly. Not sure I could have done the same manually with such little light. Interestingly, it made me focus a lot more on the road, peripherally for instance. Great experience. Well done Rivian!
Sponsored

OP
OP
kong

kong

First Name
Rajiv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Sales
Is this post a counter post against "My Rivian Driver + almost killed me"?
The 2 threads have different timelines. The chorus of voices on the other thread has definitely made me think twice about activating Driver+ again…or is it Highway Assist? FFS, I’ll never get it right!

s4wrxttcs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
The 2 threads have different timelines. The chorus of voices on the other thread has definitely made me think twice about activating Driver+ again…or is it Highway Assist? FFS, I’ll never get it right!
Just go expert level and call it L2 mode.

I think the other thread was mostly a good warning to keep the hands at the steering wheel in case of the twitches.
Sponsored