Sponsored

johnmcgrann

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Hi, maybe I'm the only one who doesn't find the Camp Speaker controls very intuitive, but if there are more of you out there, I made this little one-page cheat sheet for myself so that I don't have to keep opening the manual and scrolling to pages 220 - 226 (where I also find the sequence of instructions to be not-so-logical). I'm sharing it here, I hope some folks find this helpful!
Sponsored

Attachments

Sponsored

Rivdog

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Thanks for posting this. My camp speaker has never worked properly so I finally took it out and have it sitting indefinitely in the garage. Hopefully Rivian ditches the idea altogether soon and makes the storage drawer standard equipment. A small powered cool box would also be awesome.

moosetags

First Name
SuEllyn & Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T; 2020 Chevy Duramax; 1956 Ford Tbird
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Thank you so much. Maybe now I can get Opal's to work.

Brian

Tony R1S

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pacifica Hybrid, R1S QM 21
Thank you, printing it out and sticking it in my center console for next camping trip. Much easier than scrolling on through the PDF.

Sponsored

Hillbilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boat and tractor
Occupation
Hillbilly
Hi, maybe I'm the only one who doesn't find the Camp Speaker controls very intuitive, but if there are more of you out there, I made this little one-page cheat sheet for myself so that I don't have to keep opening the manual and scrolling to pages 220 - 226 (where I also find the sequence of instructions to be not-so-logical). I'm sharing it here, I hope some folks find this helpful!
I really wanted to like the camp speaker but it's just too much of a hassle to use compared to other portable speakers we already own.

Lockable compartment for a firearm is the way to go.

azbill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mach E, Hummer EV SUT
Occupation
Engineer
on mine if I press and hold the button with the link icon on the back of the speaker near the base it will power off.
Next time I get in the truck and mine is on, I will undock it and try that button.